Free Shipping on Hundreds of New Items at Disney Store Through June 29th, 2016 - Includes Finding Dory, Disney Parks
The Disney Store is offering free domestic shipping (on your entire order) with hundreds of new items with code SHIPNEW! This is only through tomorrow, June 29th. Merchandise includes Finding Dory, Disney Parks, Elena of Avalor and so much more. Here is just a small sampling of what is available. Any purchase made through Mousesteps does help support us, thank you!
Baby Dory Plush - Finding Dory Mini Bean Bag - 8".
New items ship free domestically (the entire order, not just the new item! when ordered June 28th or 29th with code SHIPNEW).
The Disney Store online today added new trash can ornaments and other assorted items, including Aulani and Disney Cruise Line merchandise. My favorite item is the trash can ornament for Disney's Polynesian Village Resort, but the design on some of the Aulani merchandise is gorgeous too. This is just a small amount of new items that arrived online today! Any purchase made through Mousesteps does help support us, thank you!
There are actually 8 trash can ornaments.
Epcot's Royal Sommerhus opened last week just ahead of the Frozen Ever After attraction at the World Showcase Norway pavilion, offering guests an opportunity to greet Anna and Elsa in Epcot once again. We actually first met them at Disney's Hollywood Studios before they arrived to Epcot in 2013, then they moved to Magic Kingdom's Princess Fairytale Hall for a couple of years and now have a permanent location built for them here. This meet & greet is based on an actual historic log cabin in Norway.
Disney Springs Photo Update for June 25th 2016, Including Coca Cola Store, Frontera Cocina & Art Smith's Homecoming: Florida Kitchen and Southern Shine (All Coming Soon)
We stopped for an hour or so at Disney Springs yesterday, and I wanted to share some photos. We were mostly in the Town Center area, where restaurants and shops are opening on a regular basis (Frontera Cocina opens on Monday, June 27th).
The Coca Cola Store is scheduled to open this summer on the West Side.
Disneyland 60th Limited Release T-Shirts Available: Skyway; Storybook Land Canal Boats; Tom Sawyer Island Through June 29th, 2016
Use code SHIPNEW for free shipping on June 28th & 29th!
Disney Parks online has several new t-shirts available commemorating the 60th anniversary of two popular Disneyland attractions and remembering a third that originated in 1955 (the Skyway). These all have child sizes available (girls shirt only for Storybook Land Canal Boats child size), and the Storybook Land t-shirt has a women's cut too - those shirts are in my favorite color, purple. There is a back to Tom Sawyer Island, I posted that photo. The shirts are available to order just through June 29th, 2016! They do take 3-5 weeks to arrive. Any purchase made through Mousesteps links does help support us, thank you! The shirts are individually priced or can be mixed and matched, 2 for $44.00.
Here is information on the Skyway Tee for Adults (and same for the child's size). I like the Matterhorn view on it.
- Screen art
- Classic Disneyland logo
- Ribbed crew neck
- Disneyland's popular Skyway carried guests high above Fantasyland and Tomorrowland from June 23, 1956 to November 9, 1994
- 100% cotton
Frozen Ever After Draws Large Crowds for Opening Day at Epcot (Photos, Video Including Queue & Attraction)
Today was the first day of the new attraction Frozen Ever After, set in the Norway pavilion in World Showcase. The ride replaces the former Maelstrom attraction, which closed in September, 2014. Notable is that the hours for Frozen Ever After begin at 9:00 a.m., as opposed to most of World Showcase (most pavilions open at 11:00 a.m.). Mexico is also following suit, opening early and both pavilions now offer a counter service breakfast menu.
More photos & a new video were added June 23rd.
Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire debuted at the Magic Kingdom today. The big news about it is that Mickey and Minnie debuted their new look (originated at Shanghai Disneyland). We should expect this look to be found across property soon. The costumes are very colorful and much of the music familiar. I found the show itself to feel a bit low-key compared to what I expected, but it was nice and I expect it will be very popular.
Disney says about the show, "In “Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire,” Mickey and his troupe of Merry Makers have been preparing to host a joyous festival and have ventured far and wide to invite friends from other lands to join their celebration".
- Mako Hypercoaster at SeaWorld Orlando: Photos & POV Video as Attraction Readies for June 10th Opening
- Tiffins Dining Package Review Including "The Jungle Book: Alive With Magic" Show at Disney's Animal Kingdom Park
- "The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic" Debuts at Disney's Animal Kingdom - Photos, Video, Initial Thoughts
- Epcot's Norway Restrooms Open (Photos); Frozen Ever After Attraction and Meet & Greet will Open June 21st, 2016
- AristoCrepes Opens at Disney Springs: Photos & Review From Newest Food Kiosk (in Marketplace)
- D-Luxe Burger Review: Disney Springs Quick Service Location Blends Great Food & Storytelling
- Sprinkles Cupcake ATM at Disney Springs: Review with Photos & Video at New Walt Disney World Location
- Sprinkles Cupcakes at Disney Springs: Photos, Video of Cupcakes, Ice Cream & Shop - Now Open at Walt Disney World!
- B.B. Wolf's at Disney Springs Mini-Review; Blaze Pizza Concept Art; Disney Springs Update as More Walls Come Down for May 15th Town Center Opening
- Zootopia's Nick Wilde & Judy Hopps Debut in Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! at Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World
All content Copyright 2007-2016 Denise Preskitt. All rights reserved.
MouseSteps is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Walt Disney Company.
Before starting any exercise program, please see your family doctor.