We spent 4 nights on the Disney Dream to experience a Disney Cruise Line Very MerryTime Cruise. While I've sailed 6 times with Disney since 1998 (including 3 times in 2014), I have never gone during the holiday season. With so many activities included this year, it was a great time for us to celebrate Christmas in a whole new way! We paid our own way with a Florida Resident discount.
Mickey and Minnie in their Holiday Attire
Mousesteps Weekly #128 - Disney Dream Merrytime Cruise Part 1, Including Mickey's Tree-Lighting Magic and Santa's Winter Wonderland Ball
Our friend Dave from WDW Guided Tours offers a look today at the construction at Downtown Disney as it transforms into Disney Springs - all from Characters in Flight! We plan to get to Downtown Disney soon for photos, we are still trying to catch up after our Disney Dream Merrytime Cruise (I'll share more about that tomorrow).
The Silver Creek Springs Pool at Disney's Wilderness Lodge has reopened with a fence. There is a splash pad being built, it doesn't look like it will be long until it is available to guests. Take a look at our photos, which include some Christmas photos from inside the resort!
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Get in the Holiday Spirit with Chocolate Santa Display, Tree Lighting Ceremony with Santa & Mrs. Claus
Holiday offerings at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin are in full swing, from the lifesize Santa display at the Walt Disney World Swan Hotel to the beautiful (and fun) tree lighting ceremony at the Dolphin! Here is a look at what you can find this season.
Gaylord Palms ICE! is one of our holiday traditions each year. Even before we were invited to the media previews, we enjoyed this festive attraction and all that goes with it in the form of shows, decorations and the tree lighting ceremony. We never recommend just going through the exhibit and then going home - there is so much more to do, much of it at no extra cost.
Disney's Grand Floridian Gingerbread House held its Grand Opening this morning with a ribbon cutting that included - for the first time - Alice, assisting Executive Pastry Chef Erich Herbitschek in doing the honors. This is the 16th year for the Grand Floridian Gingerbread House! We also have an article on the final dusting from last week, with more photos of the house details.
- Disney's Contemporary Resort Goes "Frozen" With 2014 Gingerbread Display
- Mousesteps Weekly #124 - Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2014 Overview & Tips Including Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade w/Frozen Additions
- Our Tips to Enjoy Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2014
- Mickey's Very Merry Merry Christmas Party 2014 - 200 Photos and Video
- Baymax and Hiro From Big Hero 6 Now Meeting at Disney's Hollywood Studios (Photos, Video)
- "A Frozen Holiday Wish" Debuts at the Magic Kingdom! Olaf Joins Elsa, Anna and Kristoff to Light Cinderella Castle (Photos, Video)
- Dining Review: American Q Brings Destination Barbecue to the Heart of the Walt Disney World Resort
- Capa Steakhouse at Four Seasons Resort Orlando Review: A Night to Remember in an Unforgettable Setting
- New Walt Disney World Vacation Discounts for Late 2014 and Early 2015 Announced
- Review: Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy & His Pals at Four Seasons Resort Orlando is a Fun Way to Begin Day
All content Copyright 2007-2014 Denise Preskitt. All rights reserved.
MouseSteps is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Walt Disney Company.
Before starting any exercise program, please see your family doctor.