I was at the D23 Expo media preview tonight and have video to share of the Star Wars Land model that was unveiled! This is the Disneyland version, though much of the lands at Disneyland and Walt Disney World will be the same - mostly it is the entrances to the lands that will be different (the transitions). I will also add some photos I took tomorrow evening after the first day of the D23 Expo. I hope many of our readers and viewers are here to enjoy the event! And below the video is the press release from today's unveiling.
A Look Around Disney's Wilderness Lodge Including Refurbished Roaring Fork, New Boulder Ridge Cove Pool and Cascade Cabins Exteriors
Disney's Wilderness Lodge has been undergoing a major transformation over the past couple of years as the new Copper Creek Villas & Cabins development has spurred on refurbishments and additions around the property. In February we posted photos, video and a review of the new Geyser Point Bar & Grill from opening day - at that time, the Roaring Fork counter service location began a refurbishment that just ended last week as it re-opened with a somewhat new look and menu. On this visit, we also walked around the Cascade Cabins that open on July 17th ( we have not been inside yet); the new Boulder Ridge Cove Pool; and the exterior of the resort. We also had breakfast at Roaring Fork and show that as well.
We went to Universal Orlando last week, mostly to finally ride Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon. But while there, we found Gru, his brother Dru, and a variety of Minions out and about for meet and greets to coincide with Despicable Me 3! They will be meeting for much of the summer, through August 19th, 2017. There are two meet and greet locations, one in the KidZone area and the other near the Despicable Me Minion Mayhem attraction. Here are photos and video from the meet and greets!
Disney's Hollywood Studios Photo Update - June 16th, 2017 Including Slinky Dog Dash Coaster Construction, Cruz Ramirez "Cars 3" Meet
Here is a look around Disney's Hollywood Studios from yesterday. We already posted photos and video in a different article about Cruz Ramirez from Cars 3 greeting guests beginning yesterday morning. We had been out of town for a couple of weeks, and it was fun to see what has been happening during that time period.
On the way into the parking lot, construction on Slinky Dog Dash coaster in the upcoming Toy Story Land can be seen.
Cruz Ramirez from Cars 3 is now meeting guests at Disney's Hollywood Studios. You can find her past Toy Story Midway Mania at Pixar Place. She wasn't on the written schedule today, so not as many guests knew she was here. She does say a handful of phrases. Here are some photos and video from today!
We made it over yesterday to see nighttime at Pandora - The World of Avatar. I had already posted 120 photos from a daytime visit, and I brought the tripod to take some evening photos over the 2 hours or so we were there. The area is very dark at night, most of the photos were taken with a 15 - 30 second exposure. It was a pretty night after the rain, moderately busy. Most of the photos are of the floating mountains, waterfalls and plants - a couple are of the sidewalks. Here are 25 photos from last night with no other commentary.
- Toy Story Land Artwork Now Appears on Future Entrance Construction Walls
- "Summer of Heroes" Fact Sheet - Event Kicks off at Disney California Adventure on May 27th, 2017
- Pandora - The World of Avatar: 120 Photos (with Video) Around the New Land
- "Happily Ever After" is an Enchanting Replacement for "Wishes" (Photos, Video)
- Star-Lord and Baby Groot Now Meeting in Disney's Hollywood Studios at "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2." Meet & Greet (Photos and Video)
- Thomas Kinkade 2018 Calendars & Coloring Book Available For Pre-Order on Amazon
- 10 Reasons to Visit Disneyland Paris During the 25th Anniversary Celebration
- Disneyland Paris Pulls Out the Stops for 25th Anniversary on April 12th, 2017 - Overview with Photos & Video, Including Rare Characters
- Miss Adventure Falls Family Raft Ride Opens at Typhoon Lagoon (Photos, Video)
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort Mardi Gras Pargo Cart Parade Celebrates Disney Transportation (Photos, Video)
All content Copyright 2007-2016 Denise Preskitt. All rights reserved.
MouseSteps is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Walt Disney Company.
Before starting any exercise program, please see your family doctor.