Walt Disney World Limited Release Retro 25th & Tencennial Tees and Retro Sweatshirt Available to Order Through October 27th, 2016
There are new limited release t-shirts from Disney Parks out out today, for the Walt Disney World 25th and the Walt Disney World Tencennial. I always enjoy the retro merchandise, I've been visiting Walt Disney World for about 40 years now. There is also a retro sweatshirt below the t-shirts. These shirts are available to order only until October 27th, 2016 and can take 3-5 weeks to arrive. Any purchase at the Disney Store made through Mousesteps does help support us, thank you!
Here are the shirts and the information on them.
- Screen art
- Historic 25th Anniversary Walt Disney World logo
- Includes Sorcerer Mickey, Goofy, Genie, Lumiere, and Simba, plus Cinderella's pumpkin coach
- YesterEars logo with Mickey Mouse on back shoulder
- Heathered jersey knit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Walt Disney World Resort first opened on October 1, 1971 and celebrated its 25th Anniversary in 1996
- 90% cotton / 10% polyester
Muppet Mobile Lab Returns to Epcot After Almost 10 Years with Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker (Photos, Video)
More than nine years ago, I posted an update to Mousesteps that included a test of the Muppet Mobile Lab at Epcot near the Imagination pavilion. I only caught the very end of it that day, and never saw it again - until a couple of days ago. I am delighted that it is back, and that Walt Disney World is utlizing the Muppets as much as they ever have. We haven't yet seen the Magic Kingdom shows in Liberty Square - that began during our Paris trip and we've not yet been in the park. In addition, PizzeRizzo is set to open soon at Disney's Hollywood Studios in the former Pizza Planet location.
The Muppet Mobile Lab is testing at Epcot. It is not on the schedule, though we'd been told to check around 10:30 or 11:30am. That isn't necessarily every day, and being an unscheduled test, Disney can make changes at anytime. I have read rumors of what may happen with it, but I won't post anything until it is announced.
Disneyland Paris Halloween Brings Out a Multitude of Disney Characters Including the Cheshire Cat, Marie and Jack Skellington
We have been back from Disneyland Paris since last Wednesday, and I wrote an article a few days ago titled 10 Reasons to Visit Disneyland Paris for Halloween. It is a fantastic holiday there! One of my 10 reasons was the plethora of characters that guests can see and meet. There are a lot! I'm only focusing on characters that are Halloween related, not on others that can be found around the parks. We were there in 2014 for Halloween as well, and I think this year is even better. Keep reading for photos and video! Halloween at Disneyland Paris runs from October 1st, 2016 - November 2nd, 2016.
Honestly, if you can make it for Halloween at Disneyland Paris - do. It is my favorite park for Halloween (though I've not been to the Asia parks yet). Halloween time is included in the regular ticket/pass price.
We spent nearly 2 weeks in the Disneyland Paris area for the Half Marathon Weekend (which I will write about soon) and the kickoff of the Halloween season. In 2014, we visited during a similar time frame and I was just taken so much by the way Disneyland Paris celebrates Halloween - I wish I could be there for it every year. The one downside is that the season runs only about a month (from October 1st - November 2nd, 2016). Here are 10 reasons to visit Disneyland Paris for Halloween 2016!
Minnie's Halloween Dine is the newest Minnie's Seasonal Dine buffet offering at Hollywood & Vine located in Disney's Hollywood Studios. Minnie, Mickey, Donald, Daisy and Goofy all debuted new Halloween costumes for the meal! The buffet is decent, Jeff enjoyed it more than I did - really, the big draw here is the characters and their new costumes. Where else can you see Donald Duck dressed as an astronaut? Here is a look at both the characters and food, along with more information about the experience. The price says $46.99 per adult and $27.99 per child (ages 3-9) online, but our two meals were $48.00 plus tax and gratuity each (we did receive a 10% off Disney Visa discount, and the restaurant also takes Tables in Wonderland). This is a one table service credit entitlement on the Disney Dining Plan, which is a good value if you are on it.
We also talk about the experience on Mousesteps Weekly #200, which is at the end of the article.
Remy's Ratatouille Hide & Squeak is Back at Epcot's Food & Wine Festival: Spoiler Free Review with Spoilers at End
Remy's Ratatouille Hide & Squeak is back for the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. It's very much the same as last year, though more challenging. I've been asked if the pins are the same, they are not - similar, but different for 2016. The price is $8.99 plus tax for the map and the prize (which is the pin), we did receive a discount with our annual pass. This article will be spoiler free until the video, which is full of spoilers for those who want them - and then there are a few spoiler photos too after that.
The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival runs between September 14th and November 14th, 2016.
150 Photos (w/Videos) from Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2016, Including Mickey's Boo-To-You Parade, Characters, HalloWishes
Last week, I posted an article with 19 tips for enjoying Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2016. We have been to two parties, taken tons of photos and video, and I'm sharing about 150 photos here (as well as our videos). This is the 10th year that Mousesteps has brought you Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
The photos are on two pages, the second page is here.
- Our 19 Tips To Enjoy Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for 2016
- Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire at Magic Kingdom Adds Autumn Finale, Modified Version of "Vive La Vie" Song from Disneyland Paris
- Halloween Decorations Arrive at Magic Kingdom for 2016 Season, Walt Disney World - Including Themed Pumpkins
- PizzeRizzo Concept Art & Construction at Disney's Hollywood Studios: New Restaurant Coming to Muppets Courtyard
- New Disney Sketchbook Ornaments Include Stitch, Scrooge McDuck, Star Wars, Princesses & More, About 75 in All!
- Planet Hollywood Observatory Name Takes Shape; Paddlefish & The Edison Construction Update at Disney Springs (Updated August 15th, 2016)
- Review: Chef Art Smith's Homecoming: Florida Kitchen Brings Delicious Southern Cooking to Disney Springs
- Review: Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza: A Delicious Addition to Disney Springs
- AbracadaBar Opens on the Walt Disney World BoardWalk: Photos & Video of Newest Themed Bar at WDW
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter Being Refurbished; Food Court Moved to Former Bonfamille's Cafe' (Photos)
All content Copyright 2007-2016 Denise Preskitt. All rights reserved.
MouseSteps is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Walt Disney Company.
Before starting any exercise program, please see your family doctor.