Mousesteps Weekly #117 - Escape from Gringotts; Vintage Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party; Orlando Eye; "Frozen" at Walt Disney World
In Mousesteps Weekly #117, we talk about Escape from Gringotts at Universal Orlando; share vintage Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party footage; stop at the Orlando Eye construction area; and talk about the "Frozen" changes coming to Walt Disney World. Keep reading after the show for more information!
The parks have been really slow this month, which has been great when we have time to head to them! We spent the afternoon at Epcot yesterday, and I wanted to share a look around the park. We have photos of some Epcot Food & Wine booths, new merchandise, food and more!
We attended the first Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for 2014, and are already looking forward to one more! There are some changes from last year, and we wanted to share some tips for enjoying the Party this year. The Party we attended had VERY light crowds, that won't usually be the case.
We were invited to a media preview of Disney on Ice Presents Frozen, which we attended last night. The show is guaranteed to be a hit, we enjoyed it so much that we are going back this weekend. Disney on Ice Presents Frozen kicks off at the Amway Center, and then travels around the country.
In Mousesteps Weekly #115 we talk all about Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, including tips from this year's first event. We had a great time, but there were some changes from last year! We have an article to read with 200 photos from the Party, as well as corresponding videos.
The first Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party was held yesterday! We have about 200 photos along with videos over 2 pages. We were asked several times if we were going to do the Villainous Soiree, but that isn't in the plans this season. There are some changes to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party since last year, and we had a nice time with the very low crowds of the first night. This was our 8th year covering the Party. We just posted an article with our tips to enjoy the Party too!
We posted a first look at Halloween decorations at the Magic Kingdom last week. Today, after more decorations have been added, we are looking at the details in the Main Street pumpkins and Town Square scarecrows. Don't miss them when you visit! This is our 8th year bringing Mousesteps readers Halloween at the Magic Kingdom, including Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
- Review: Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy & His Pals at Four Seasons Resort Orlando is a Fun Way to Begin Day
- Disney's Fort Wilderness Photo Walk 2014 - From Outpost to Settlement Including Meadow Complex & Extended Settlement Tour
- New Boat Dock Opens at Downtown Disney; Photo & Video Update on Disney Springs Construction
- Captain Cook's Reopens at Disney's Polynesian Resort With Expanded Menu, New Decor
- Epcot Behind the Seeds Tour Review, July 2014
- Frozen Summer Fun Offers Full Day of Entertainment at Disney's Hollywood Studios (150 Photos, Videos)
- Review: Frozen Summer Fun Premium Package at Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Review: Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Fort Wilderness (Now Including Yuengling Beer!)
All content Copyright 2007-2014 Denise Preskitt. All rights reserved.
MouseSteps is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Walt Disney Company.
Before starting any exercise program, please see your family doctor.