Disney Parks online is offering a limited release shirt through the Disney Store, just through May 8th, 2016 of Mickey Mouse painting a rainbow. It can take 4-6 weeks to arrive. Disney says of the shirt, "In homage to classic Walt Disney Productions logo art, Mickey paints a rainbow on this vintage look baseball tee direct from Walt Disney World Resort for a limited time only." The shirt costs $27.95, any purchase made through Mousesteps does help support us - thank you!
- Traditional baseball tee
- Prewashed look fabric and art for vintage styling
- Classic Walt Disney World logo
- Contrast long raglan sleeves
- Soft, heathered jersey knit
- Contrast ribbed crew neck
- Raw edge hem
- 50% polyester / 25% cotton / 25% rayon
I was walking at Disney Springs yesterday with a friend, and we saw that walls had started to come down around Town Center! I've posted many articles showcasing the blue springs and storefronts from over the walls, but it was fun to discover the view from the walkway. My last article included views from Characters in Flight, with additional photos from the ground. Town Center is opening on May 15th, 2016 at Walt Disney World.
The Earrfel Tower (or Earful Tower as it often has been referred to online through the years) has now come down at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Constructed in 1989, it was based on the real water tower that Walt Disney had built in 1939 in Burbank. According to the tram tour guide in the video below, each ear weighed over 5000 pounds and this water tower (with no water in it) was 13 stories high. Disney's Hollywood Studios will be changing direction in the coming years, building a Star Wars land area and a Toy Story land location. The video below shows it as it was at Disney's MGM-Studios, and we have a few photos below it.
"Zootopia" is now available for pre-order, and the Disney Store has a free lithograph set offer included with it. The lithos shown on the Disney Store website show 4 main characters - Judy, Nick, Flash and Yax. There is also still a Zootopia shop available on the Disney Store website as of now. Our review of Zootopia is here, we love the film! And I also interviewed Jason Bateman and Ginnifer Goodwin. Any purchase made through Mousesteps does help support us, thank you! "Zootopia" is expected to be available for June 7th, 2016.
Disney Springs Town Center officially opens on May 15th, and Sprinkles Cupcakes will be opening with it. This by far is the location within Disney Springs we are getting asked most about right now, and I'm very happy we have more details to share with you. We knew a Cupcake ATM was coming, but now we have hours both for the shop and the ATM. I think Sprinkles will be very busy most of the time, but the ATM will be open from 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 a.m. - generally that early time period is a good one for Disney Springs. The shop itself opens at 10:00 a.m. and will stay open until midnight.
Here is the press release for Sprinkles as it gets ready to open its 20th location! It is just over 2 weeks away until the opening.
Disney Springs Photo Update: April 25th, 2016 from Characters In Flight, Ground as May 15th Town Center Opening Draws Near
We've posted a lot of Disney Springs updates lately, but finally were able to get back up in Characters in Flight before our Groupon ended (just by days). Much of this article shows Disney Springs from above, though I have some photos that include a few new changes that happened in the last 24 hours. Town Center is scheduled to open on May 15th, with shops and restaurants opening in phases. I am looking forward to trying Blaze Pizza and STK! The blue water of the springs looked gorgeous on this day.
Zootopia's Nick Wilde & Judy Hopps Debut in Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! at Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World
Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps from Disney's Zootopia debuted today in the Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! street party at the Magic Kingdom. While I had the chance to meet them last month during a private event at Disney's Animal Kingdom park, this is their first public outing at Walt Disney World. I hope they eventually become meet and greet characters here as well, as they are beginning today at the Disneyland Resort. But it was nice to see them out for guests to enjoy at Walt Disney World!
- New Aquatic Play Area Opens at Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter Doubloon Lagoon: Photos & Video
- Huey, Dewey & Louie Topiaries Debut at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2016
- Jason Bateman and Ginnifer Goodwin Talk "Zootopia" During Press Junket
- Topiaries Spring Up in Advance of Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, Including Ranger Mickey for National Park Service Centennial
- Walt Disney Studios Logo Merchandise Now at Disney Store Online
- Zootopia Merchandise Arrives at Disney Store
- The Ganachery Opens at Disney Springs, Offering Boutique Chocolate Experience
- Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom Weaves Storytelling, Good Food & Disney Tributes to Create Unique Dining Experience (Review)
- Star Wars Launch Bay Opens at Disney's Hollywood Studios Along with Other Galactic Offerings; Photos & Video
- Trail's End To Go at Disney's Fort Wilderness Campround Becomes "P & J's Southern Takeout" to Honor Longtime Cast Members; Menu Expands
All content Copyright 2007-2015 Denise Preskitt. All rights reserved.
MouseSteps is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Walt Disney Company.
Before starting any exercise program, please see your family doctor.