Disney Parks online has another limited release t-shirt today, this time commemorating the 40th Anniversary of Space Mountain at Disneyland. There are sizes for adults and kids. The shirt is available to order through June 4th, 2017 and can take 3-5 weeks to arrive. Any purchase made through Mousesteps does help support us, thank you! Free shipping kicks in at $50 with code SHIP50.
Here is information on the adult shirt:
- Commemorative Space Mountain logo on both sides
- Jersey knit
- Ribbed crew neck and cuffs
- Disneyland's Space Mountain attraction first boarded guests on May 27, 1977
- 100% cotton
The upcoming Toy Story Land entrance location now has Toy Story artwork on walls in front of it. There has been no exact date given for Toy Story Land, but so far it looks like sometime in 2018. The date will be announced at the D23 Expo in July. Pandora - The World of Avatar has opened at Disney's Animal Kingdom park, then Toy Story Land is next, followed by Star Wars Land - also at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
Limited Release Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission: Breakout! T-Shirts Available to Order Through June 2nd, 2017
Disney is offering Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout! limited release t-shirts online through June 2nd, 2017. From the wording, it sounds like these may be available in park also for the attraction opening on May 27th (some of the current "limited release" items have been). Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission Breakout! is opening with Summer of Heroes at Disney California Adventure. The shirts are buy 1, get 1 for 40% off - and those include the opening Pandora shirts from Disney's Animal Kingdom park as part of that discount. It does take 3-5 weeks for the shirts to arrive, and the code SHIP50 ships a $50.00 order for free. Any purchase made through Mousesteps does help support us, thank you! Here are the two shirts, one for adults and one for women.
Disney California Adventure at the Disneyland Resort kicks off the Summer of Heroes on May 27th, 2017 with a Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Dance Off!, character meet and greets that include full-sized Groot and Black Widow, and the opening of Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission Breakout! Read the press release below, which also mentions special food items and super hero terminology, along with video footage from Disneyland of adult Groot greeting guests.
About 40 items are currently online for Pandora: The World of Avatar in the Disney Parks section of the Disney Store online. These include several limited release shirts. It seems these limited release shirts may be available within the land at Disney's Animal Kingdom itself for at least a period of time as well - they are dated for May 27th, 2017 on the back, the opening date of Pandora. The shirts are buy one, get one 40% off or priced individually. The limited release shirts can take 3-5 weeks to arrive. Any purchase made through our links does help support us, thank you! Check out our article with 120 photos, video and our Mousesteps Weekly YouTube Show all about Pandora!
Here is a look at the shirts!
- Screen art on chest, back shoulder, and sleeve
- Heathered jersey knit
- Ribbed crew neck
- As seen in Pandora: The World of Avatar at Disney's Animal Kingdom
- 90% cotton / 10% polyester
We went to a preview of Pandora -The World of Avatar at Disney's Animal Kingdom Park last weekend. The land officially opens to all guests on May 27th, 2017. Even though we ended up staying for about 8 hours within the land, nearly half of that was waiting out rain, and then there was a delay inside Flight of Passage due to technical difficulties. So my time walking around the land was minimal, but it allowed for enough photos and video for the first visit.
As someone who is not a fan of Avatar, I don't personally feel a huge connection to it yet and I am not sure if that will happen. The land is very pretty and lush with waterfalls and the floating mountains. I look forward to seeing it at night, evening photos I have seen are stunning. I would ride the Na'vi River Journey again if there is a short wait, but Flight of Passage is a bigger commitment and I am not sure we will be able to get Fastpasses often (so I expect to ride that seldom, just like Frozen Ever After at Epcot). The food at the Satu'li Canteen is better than I anticipated. So before showing photos and video, those are my first thoughts in a nutshell. Jeff actually is a big fan of both Avatar and the new land.
The photos and videos are on 2 pages.
The new Happily Ever After projection and fireworks show debuted on May 12th, 2017, just one night after the last showing of the longtime guest favorite Wishes. For myself, I was ready for something new and was completely wowed by Happily Ever After, and it was easy to see that most or all of the guests around me felt the same way. The show has a similar feel to the former Disney Dreams castle show at Disneyland Paris, utilizing some underused characters (such as Quasimodo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame) as well as current ones like Moana. Even the Frozen segment is different, staying away from the oft-used "Let it Go" in favor of "Love is an Open Door". Here is a look at photos and video from the first night, including some merchandise and other photos.
This is our full video of the fireworks show, followed by about 60 photos from the day and evening.
- Review: The Polite Pig at Disney Springs Delivers Modern Barbecue with a Fresh Twist
- Star-Lord and Baby Groot Now Meeting in Disney's Hollywood Studios at "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2." Meet & Greet (Photos and Video)
- Thomas Kinkade 2018 Calendars & Coloring Book Available For Pre-Order on Amazon
- 10 Reasons to Visit Disneyland Paris During the 25th Anniversary Celebration
- Disneyland Paris Pulls Out the Stops for 25th Anniversary on April 12th, 2017 - Overview with Photos & Video, Including Rare Characters
- Disney-Pixar's "Cars 3" Nationwide Tour Kicks off at Walt Disney World's Disney Springs, Including First Public Appearance of Jackson Storm (Photos, Video)
- Miss Adventure Falls Family Raft Ride Opens at Typhoon Lagoon (Photos, Video)
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort Mardi Gras Pargo Cart Parade Celebrates Disney Transportation (Photos, Video)
- Geyser Point Bar & Grill Open at Disney's Wilderness Lodge: Photos & Video (Including Food & Drinks)
- Review: Rivers of Light Opens at Disney's Animal Kingdom; Review w/Photos & Dining Package Tips
All content Copyright 2007-2016 Denise Preskitt. All rights reserved.
MouseSteps is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Walt Disney Company.
Before starting any exercise program, please see your family doctor.