Celebrate Valentine's Day 2018 at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando with Special Meals, Spa Treatments
The Four Seasons Resort Orlando, the only AAA Five Diamond Award rated resort in Central Florida, has announced special dinners and spa treatments for Valentine's Day 2018. The meals are at Ravello and Capa, two distinctly different restaurants but both excellent. Read more information below, including menus.
This Valentine’s Day, Ravello and Capa at
- Choice of: Poricini budino parmesan and local artisanal greens salad - mushroom flan, crispy parmesan, local greens, truffle vinaigrette
- Or: Tuna carpaccio caper berries with arugula and pickled vegetables - black pepper seared tuna, blistered caper berries, micro arugula, pickled vegetables
- Housemade spaghetti and polpettine to share - "Lady and the Tramp" single piece housemade spaghetti, housemade meatball to share
- Choice of: Crispy halibut brandade with braised spinach and lobster - pan seared halibut, crisp potato brandade, spinach, lobster sauce
- Or: Duck with wilted greens and sweet potato sun choke - duck breast, sautéed greens, sweet potato and sun choke puree, cherry jus
- Nougat glace - wild berry sorbet, milk chocolate cremeux, almond cake
Capa, the Resort’s rooftop level Spanish-inspired steakhouse, is known for its fresh seafood and prime meats. The stunning ambiance in hues of crimson, black and grey features an open kitchen and wood-burning grill, plus an expansive terrace where couples can enjoy views of the nightly Magic Kingdom Park fireworks. Capa was named to Wine Enthusiast magazine’s list of 100 Best Wine Restaurants in the US.
- Choice of: Alcachofa - baby artichokes, oysters, citrus condiment
- Or: Ensalada - fennel salad, orange, chorizo, oats
- Choice of: Viera - seared scallop, celery root, caper and lemon butter sauce, brioche croutons
- Or: Cordoniz - quail, spinach, parsnip puree, saffron hollandaise
- Choice of: Pescado - cobia al pil pil, saffron potatoes, tomato, olives, marjoram
- Or: Carne - Lamb rack, Israeli couscous, za'atar yogurt, smoked pinenuts
- Or: Tomahawk - Tomahawk for two, grilled asparagus, preserved lemon, Capa steak sauce
- Vanilla yogurt Bavarois, citrus, champagne, berries
Both menus are valid on February 14, 2018 only. Reservations: 407 313 6161.
Have a Couples Day at The Spa
Celebrate Valentine’s Day at The Spa at
Sweethearts can treat their honey to an indulgent Healing Honey Treatment, featuring a massage with local Winter Garden Honey Farm honey. Those experiencing the Healing Honey Treatment on Valentine’s Day will receive a small bottle of the signature honey.
In addition, couples who experience a 50-minute Couples Massage on February 14 will receive a complimentary Luscious Lips enhancement to ensure the sweetest, smoothest kiss. The couple will also receive a complimentary lip gloss from the signature line Kaplan MD.
For the ultimate couples spa day, consider a Daycation Duo. Recharge, renew, relax and refresh together, the perfect recipe for romance. The Couple’s Daycation is USD 570 and includes a USD 35 per person lunch credit at PB&G, plus fitness classes for the day, two 80 minute Spa treatments, and use of the Spa’s beautifully appointed locker rooms equipped with steam room, experience showers, whirlpools and full vanity area.
To reserve a Spa appointment, contact The Spa at 407 313 6160.
All content Copyright 2007-2018 Denise Preskitt. All rights reserved.
MouseSteps is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Walt Disney Company.
Before starting any exercise program, please see your family doctor.