Universal Studios Orlando announced its very popular 3rd Day Free Offer for U.S. and Canada Residents. With all the new attractions being added - including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley - this is a great time to add a 3rd day at no extra cost to a 2 day park ticket! Keep reading for the press release.
ORLANDO, Fla. (October 14, 2014) – Today, Universal Orlando Resort announced the return of the resort's popular 3rd Day Free Offer for U.S. and Canada residents - giving them a third day FREE with the purchase of a 2-day park ticket. This offer gives visitors even more time to enjoy the trip of a lifetime to Universal Orlando’s two theme parks, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure and enjoy all-new experiences, including the awe-inspiring The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley, the incredible journey between London and Hogsmeade aboard the Hogwarts Express, the blockbuster attraction TRANSFORMERS: The Ride – 3D and Springfield, home of America’s favorite animated family “The Simpsons.”
Exclusive U.S. and Canada Resident Offer
Buy a 2-Day Ticket and Get the 3rd Day Free
Includes the following benefits:
· Three days’ access to both Universal Orlando theme parks
· Access to live entertainment at Universal CityWalk
· Or upgrade with the purchase of a combo ticket to experience either Orlando’s premier waterpark Wet n’ Wild or the Blue Man Group show, featuring incredible live performances and music
Offer valid for purchase through June 7, 2015 and is valid for 14 days from the first use – must be used in full by June 20, 2015. Current price of a 2-day, park-to-park ticket is $175.99 per adult, plus tax. Blockout dates apply Dec. 26, 2014 – Jan. 3, 2015.
Make It a
OR MAKE IT A VACATION PACKAGE:
· Visitors can make it a special vacation by adding a stay at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort with a discounted vacation package starting at $425 per adult, tax inclusive.
· Package also includes:
- 2-Day, Park-to-Park with 3rd Day Free ticket offer
- 3-nights stay at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter one hour before the theme park opens
· Special vacation package rates are also available at Universal Orlando’s additional resort hotels Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel and select Universal Partner Hotels
For additional information or to learn more about all of Universal Orlando’s vacation package options, visit www.universalorlando.com.
About Universal Orlando Resort
Vacation like you mean it at Universal Orlando Resort – where every heart pounding, jaw-dropping, goose-bumping second counts. It is the only place where you can turn spending time with your family into spending time as a family. Together, you can soar above Hogwarts with Harry Potter, swing above the streets with Spider-Man, become a Minion in the hilarious and heartwarming Despicable Me Minion Mayhem ride, and join Optimus Prime in the fight to save mankind on the new mega-attraction, TRANSFORMERS: The Ride – 3D. And now, you can step into The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley.
Universal Orlando Resort is home to two incredible theme parks: Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure; four magnificently themed on-site hotels: Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel, Loews Royal Pacific Resort and the newest addition, Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort; and Universal CityWalk – a unique dining and entertainment complex featuring one-of-a-kind restaurants, shops and nightclubs. And located just minutes from Universal Orlando Resort is Wet n’ Wild, Orlando’s premier waterpark.
All content Copyright 2007-2018 Denise Preskitt. All rights reserved.
MouseSteps is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Walt Disney Company.
Before starting any exercise program, please see your family doctor.