Update: We now have a full review with photos and video of the Frozen Summer Fun Premium Package!
Remember the Star Wars Weekends “Feel the Force” Premium Package from this past spring? Disney is now offering a “Frozen Summer Fun” Premium Package that will be very similar.
The Premium Package costs $59 for adults and $34 for children (ages 3-9) including tax & gratuity. The dates are from July 5th – September 1st, 2014, except on August 23rd due to the “Unleash the Villains” event.
Included in the package is reserved viewing for “Anna & Elsa’s Royal Welcome” procession at 11:00 a.m with refreshments (during Feel the Force, it was Mickey bars and Coke products). Next, it offers a reserved seat for “For the First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration”, which is shown at various times during the day – this should save us a lot of time in line! And the last event is between 8:30 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. for a dessert party to view the fireworks – we were told by a DRC Cast Member that it does include alcoholic beverages like the Feel the Force Package, and we will post our review on Sunday with plenty of photos and video (but I recommend following Mousesteps on Instagram and Twitter, we will be posting all day). Since this seems to be in the same location as the Star Wars “Feel the Force” package, I don’t expect to see much of the fireworks from this location – it is mostly blocked by the stage. But we did enjoy the dessert party itself, and this premium location is best to view anything on the stage. Kristoff, Anna and Elsa will all be in attendance for the procession and the grand finale. There is no seating during the dessert party.
Call 407-939-1939 to book the Frozen Premium Package. And again, check back here Sunday for a full review! We also will be talking about our experience on Mousesteps Weekly #107!
One important detail that Disney has stated many times is that there will be no character meet-and-greets at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Frozen Summer Fun Live!, an event which is free to the public. Keep reading for more information on the event itself!
Here is more information from Disney on what is included with Disney Summer Fun Live! through September 1st.
- Olaf on Summer Vacation – Olaf the snowman is having the time of his life on his very first summer vacation! He chimes in throughout the day to keep everyone updated on all his adventures. Plus, you can pick up your very own Take-Along Olaf from locations in the park, so he can join you on your summer vacation. And when you share your photos with Olaf on social media, be sure to tag them with #OlafSummerVacation. They may just get selected to appear in that day’s grand finale!
- Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome – At 11:00 a.m. each day, Elsa and Anna arrive in Hollywood as part of their goodwill tour of neighboring kingdoms, making their way down Hollywood Boulevard in a horse-drawn sleigh. Kristoff is along for the fun, too, joined by a flurry of skaters, skiiers, ice cutters and more! The entire procession culminates in a special moment at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage to officially welcome the visiting royalty to this kingdom of Hollywoodland.
- For the First Time in Forever: A “Frozen” Sing-Along Celebration – Cool down inside the Premiere Theater, where Anna and Elsa join the Royal Historians of Arendelle for a fun and comedic retelling of the unique history of their Kingdom, filled with delightful, sing-along moments from “Frozen.”
- Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post & Frozen Funland – Inside Soundstage One, Oaken and his cousins have created a Frozen Funland filled with cold weather activities, unique photo opportunities, and more! There’s a frozen pond with ice skating demonstrations, wintertime fun for kids in the “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” play area, a “big summer blowout” with plenty of “Frozen” merchandise, and special “Frozen”-inspired food and beverage offerings.
- “Coolest Summer Ever” Dance Party – Starting at 5:30 p.m. each day, a dance party takes over the area around the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage, with a DJ, live band, and more! The band plays a variety of classic and contemporary summer rock & roll hits, as well as a cool, rocking medley of “Frozen” favorites. It’s going to be hot!
- “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
If you want to meet Anna & Elsa, they are at Princess Fairytale Hall at the Magic Kingdom.