Disney’s Twenty Eight & Main Now Offers Adventurers Club, Nautilus and Mr. Toad Tees for Adults
Disney’s Twenty Eight & Main now offers an Adventurers Club adult tee online at the Disney Store, along with a Nautilus raglan and Mr. Toad T-shirt (and more). According to Disney, the “Twenty Eight & Main Collection label is inspired by the year of Mickey Mouse’s debut, 1928, and the period setting of Main Street, U.S.A.
These aren’t limited release shirts, and the sizes do go to XXL. Any purchase made through Mousesteps does help support us, thank you! We just saw these shirts in person on November 6th, and they are very nice. The sizes don’t seem slim fit, but a decent cut. And the polo shirt I’m adding here was very popular today at the Twenty Eight & Main shop at Disney Springs. We will be posting an article about the shop tomorrow! There are many more shirts in person than online.
Here is information on the Adventurers Club shirt.
- Distressed screen art for vintage styling
- Antiqued dye treatment with ”faded” background logo impression
- Soft jersey knit
- Raw edge accents
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twenty Eight & Main Collection screen art label on interior collar
- From our Twenty Eight & Main Collection
- Drawn from the coat of arms featured on our Fantasyland castles, the lion icon reaching towards the star symbolizes Walt Disney’s pursuit of his dreams
- 100% cotton