Disney Parks online has released a Golden Horseshoe Tee for adults and kids, along with a poster for the 60th anniversary of the famed Disneyland attraction. What it doesn’t mention in the Disney fine print below is that the Golden Horseshoe Revue is in the Guinness Book of World Records with 39,000 performances. The shirt is available in sizes for adults and kids, along with a poster through December 23rd, 2015 and can take 3-5 weeks to arrive. Here is the information on it, and any purchase made at the Disney Store through Mousesteps does help support us. Thank you!
- Screen art
- Commemorates The Golden Horseshoe 60th Anniversary
- ”Disneyland 60” logo on sleeve
- Classic Disneyland logo on back
- Soft jersey knit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Slue Foot Sue’s Golden Horseshoe Revue first welcomed guests on July 17th, 1955, Disneyland’s opening day, after several invitation-only previews
- Part of the Disneyland Diamond Celebration Collection
This is the kids tee:
And the poster on paper.