It is March Magic time at the Disney Parks again, with 32 limited release March Magic shirts from the Disney Store to choose from (plus two bonus shirts – Dole Whip and Citrus Swirl!). In addition, you can follow Walt Disney World and Disneyland on Facebook and Twitter to learn how to cast votes for your favorite team. Some of these shirts return from last year, but new ones include “Future World Phoenicians”. Any purchase made through Mousesteps does help support us, thank you! The shirts are $27.95 each or 2 for $44.00. They are Hanes Nano in 100% cotton in a soft jersey knit and ribbed neck. Shirts do take 3-5 weeks to arrive. In later rounds, there should be tote bags, blankets and mugs for some teams. Oh – and check the backs of the shirts on the Disney Store site!
Here is the schedule on the shirts, according to the Disney Parks Blog:
- March 15-24 – All 32 team shirts available online from Round 1.
- March 24-29 – The 16 team shirts from Round 2 available online.
- March 28-31 – Team shirts for remaining eight teams in Round 3 available online.
- April 2-5 – Team shirts available online for final four teams in Round 4.
- April 4-6 – Team shirts for two remaining teams available online.
- April 5-10 – Team shirt for March Magic 2016 winner available online.
There are also posters available for each one, and you can find those online as well. Here are all the shirts!
Toad Hall Mayhem – Disneyland.
Star Tours Troopers – Walt Disney World.
Space Mountain Blast – Walt Disney World.
Gracey Manor Ghouls, Walt Disney World.