The teams have been narrowed during Disney’s March Magic, and that reflects in the t-shirts for sale as well. 16 shirts have been retired, and there are 16 plus the two bonus shirts (two of my favorites, Dole Whip & Orange Bird Citrus Swirl), along with posters and new totes. In addition, you can follow Walt Disney World and Disneyland on Facebook and Twitter to learn how to cast votes for your favorite team. Any purchase made through Mousesteps does help support us, thank you! The shirts are $27.95 each or 2 for $44.00. They are Hanes Nano in 100% cotton in a soft jersey knit and ribbed neck. Shirts do take 3-5 weeks to arrive. In later rounds, there should also be blankets and mugs for some teams. Oh – and check the backs of the shirts on the Disney Store site!
Here is the schedule on the shirts, according to the Disney Parks Blog:
- March 15-24 – All 32 team shirts available online from Round 1.
- March 24-29 – The 16 team shirts from Round 2 available online.
- March 28-31 – Team shirts for remaining eight teams in Round 3 available online.
- April 2-5 – Team shirts available online for final four teams in Round 4.
- April 4-6 – Team shirts for two remaining teams available online.
- April 5-10 – Team shirt for March Magic 2016 winner available online.