Last week we posted about Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month, one of the favorite foodie events of the year in the Orlando area! Guests can order a 3 course prix fixe three-course menu for $35.00 (plus tax and gratuity) at over 100 restaurants in the Orlando area between August 24th and September 30th, 2018. Four Seasons Resort Orlando sent along information for the Ravello menu today. Ravello is my personal favorite restaurant at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando, though there are numerous excellent restaurants spanning different tastes and price ranges. Read below for the press release!
Ravello at Four Seasons Resort Orlando
Ravello at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort is participating in VISIT ORLANDO’s Magical Dining Month, offered August 24 through September 30, 2018. Ravello, the Resort’s signature Italian restaurant, will offer a prix-fixe three-course menu for USD 35 per person. From the reginette pasta, prepared with house-made dough and flour imported from Italy, to the refined yet decadent torta della nonna dessert, guests will delight in the Mediterranean flavours packed into each dish. The 2018 Magical Dining charity partners designated by VISIT ORLANDO are Best Buddies Central Florida and Down Syndrome Association of Central Florida.
The Ravello menu includes:
Appetiser (select one)
- Frisella, pappa al pomodoro, mozzarella with warm Pugliese bread, extra virgin olive oil, mozzarella, greens
- Calamari, fregola with sautéed calamari, fregola, crunchy zucchini, grapes
Entree (select one)
- Brasato e polenta with braised beef Piedmont style, barbera wine sauce, soft polenta
- Florida red fish, rapini, salsa verde with red fish, bell pepper, broccoli rabe, garlic, salsa verde, potato
- Reginette pasta, gamberi, melanzane with shrimp, reginette pasta, eggplant, olives, marjoram, tomato sauce
Dessert (select one)
- Torta della nonna with housemade vanilla gelato, Café Umbria espresso
- Salted caramel budino with chocolate, coffee, vanilla cream
Reservations can be made by calling 407 313 6161, or reserving online.
Make the Most of a Four Seasons Resort Orlando Experience
After enjoying an amazing dinner at the Resort, guests may opt to stay the night and enjoy all the Resort has to offer. With adult amenities such as The Oasis adult-only pool, the exclusive 18-hole Tranquilo Golf Club available only to Resort guests and club members, and an incredible 18-treatment room Spa, Four Seasons Resort Orlando is an ideal couples destination. Families will love the 5-acre (2 hectare) water park with two water slides, a splash zone, and bi-weekly dive-in movies at the family pool. For packages and pricing, click here.