Wine Bar George at Disney Springs is offering a Christmas Day menu; a gift card bonus; gift ideas and some current menu highlights. The restaurant does offers both indoor seating and a limited amount of outdoor seating. Read below for the information from Wine Bar George!
- Join Wine Bar George for Christmas Day! On December 25 we’ll be serving Filet Mignon, Chilean Sea Bass and White Chocolate Cheesecake alongside select items from our regular menu. Skip the dishes this year and join us for masterfully paired wine and food. Reservations available through OpenTable and Disney Dining. View menu offered all day at winebargeorge.com/menus.
- Gift Card Bonus: For every $100 spent you’ll receive a $10 bonus card. Valid now through December 31 for in-restaurant purchases.
- Give the Gift of Wine by the Ounce: Wrap up The Guado Experience or The King’s Experience this year. Give wine by the ounce from some of the greatest wineries in the world. Visit winebargeorge.com/events to purchase as a gift.
- Saganaki On Fire: Made with vlahotiri cheese and metaxa (a Greek spirit), this traditional dish from Greece is set on fire tableside and served with crostini.
- Hooten Young American Whiskey: Discovered by Master Sommelier George Miliotes – rare distillation and barrel aging practices, coupled with over a decade’s rest, have produced an American Whiskey with notes of maple, vanilla, ripe apple and a long smooth finish. The whiskey is aged 12 years and made with a mash bill of 99% corn and 1% barley. Available in The Hoot Cocktail, Wine Bar George Old Fashioned or however you like to enjoy your whiskey.
- Glampagne and Rosé Corkcicles are here just in time for your holiday celebration. Includes a complimentary frozen drink with purchase – available while they last.