The Disney Parks Blog shared a look at restaurants and dining experiences returning to Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Those include ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort (though different), Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and the Lamplight Lounge brunch at Disneyland. Here is a look at what you’ll find returning!
Oga’s Cantina at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will open on June 17 with bookings available June 14.
Lamplight Lounge Brunch at Disney California Adventure opens July 9 with bookings available June 14. (Friday, Saturday, Sunday Brunch only.) Plant-based Potato Flautas and Indulgent French Toast are two choices available.
Wine Country Trattoria at Disney California Adventure opens July 17, with bookings available June 14.
Here are a few more Disneyland Park openings (it is great to see Alien Pizza Planet and Rancho del Zocalo reopening soon!)
- Tiki Juice Bar (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
- Docking Bay Food & Cargo (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
- Alien Pizza Planet (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
- Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante – Opening June 17
- Candy Palace – Currently making Nuttles (chopped pecan pieces layered with freshly made caramel with a dollop of milk chocolate on top) on Monday and Friday
- Candy Palace – Currently making Rocky Road (mix of milk chocolate, chopped almonds, and house-made marshmallows in a small pie tin) on Saturdays
Downtown Disney District
Two new treats are available at Downtown Disney.
- Beignet-flavored Cocktail at Ralph Brennen’s Jazz Kitchen – Wedding cake-flavored vodka, vanilla syrup, butterscotch schnapps, and half and half topped with a mini glazed beignet
- French Toast Churro at California Churro – Dusted in powdered sugar and served with a side of maple syrup
Walt Disney World
Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort (Opening June 24 with nightly walk-in availability through July 4; bookings available June 10 for reservations starting July 5)
Sebastian’s Bistro is one of my table service favorites, and they will also offer a family style meal upon reopening. The house pull-apart rolls are included. The Taste of the Caribbean platter features oven-roasted citrus chicken, slow-cooked mojo pork with mango sambal, and grilled flank steak with mojito relish. This platter comes with sides of cilantro rice and beans, vegetable curry, and grilled broccolini. It also comes with coconut-pineapple bread pudding (a plant-based meal option is available).
‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort (Opening July 9; bookings available June 10)
‘Ohana will be offering the all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast again and then dinner offerings. There will not be Disney characters at breakfast when the restaurant reopens, but a strolling musician will be entertaining for dinner.
Breakfast includes pineapple-coconut breakfast bread, Stitch and Mickey Mouse waffles, and breakfast skillets with ham, sausage, and breakfast potatoes.
‘Ohana dinner features all-you-care-to-enjoy platters of grilled beef steak, roasted chicken, sausage, and island shrimp casserole served with fried rice and roasted broccolini. Also ‘Ohana pot stickers, crispy soy chicken wings, and the signature ‘Ohana bread pudding with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream.
Tusker House Restaurant, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park (Opening June 20; bookings now available)
Donald Duck and friends will be back, and bookings have already begun. For breakfast, you can find Mickey and Simba waffles, Durban chicken and egg curry with jasmine rice, and much more. Lunch and dinner offerings include Moroccan-spiced beef, Berber-marinated pork, spit-roasted herb chicken, and Cape Malay green curry shrimp.
Additional quick-service locations at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park now open:
- Terra Treats (serving pizza slices)
- Isle of Java (serving fresh-brewed espresso, cappuccino, and sweet treats)
- Trilo-Bites (serving DOLE Whip orange)
- Drinkwallah Snacks & Frozen Beverages
BoardWalk Ice Cream Shop, Disney’s BoardWalk
We posted about the BoardWalk Ice Cream Shop that opened last month in the former Ample Hills location. It has already become a popular draw for guests!