As part of the big Disneyland Halloween news yesterday, it was announced that Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disneyland Halloween Party was returning to Disney California Adventure in 2021 (with the Frightfully Fun Parade!) The event will run on select nights from September 9 through October 31, 2021, from 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. though guests can arrive as early as 3:00 p.m. and enjoy Disney California Adventure. Tickets can be purchased online starting July 13th. More information from Disney is below!
On select nights beginning Sept. 9, through October 31, the separate-ticket, after-park hours event Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party will add to the spooky fun during Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort. This limited-capacity event features special entertainment, character sightings, food and beverage and more. Kids and guests of all ages may enjoy donning their favorite Halloween costumes while taking in all the spook-tacular sights and trick-or-treating experiences.
Guests attending Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party also will be able to explore Disney California Adventure, including Avengers Campus, the new land where guests may encounter Doctor Strange, the Guardians of the Galaxy and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes. In fact, most areas inside the theme park will remain open during Oogie Boogie Bash, giving friends and families a chance to enjoy the park’s seasonal attractions and more during the party.
Highlights of Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party include:
- Entry to Disney California Adventure Park before the party. The party begins at 6 p.m. PT and guests have the opportunity to play in Disney California Adventure three hours before the party starts.
- Wonderfully wicked, immersive treat trails appear throughout Disney California Adventure, offering kids and guests of all ages to don costumes and enjoy trick-or-treating – with an assortment of candy provided by Mars Wrigley confectionery products – under the watchful eyes of favorite characters, some familiar – some new!
- “Frightfully Fun Parade” – The Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow leads this spooky showcase, arriving on his ghostly black steed just ahead of the parade and carrying his flickering jack-o’-lantern. A cavalcade of Disney characters and mischievous villains follow, ready to stir up some trouble!
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail becomes Villains Grove, a wondrous and ethereal world of imagery inspired by Disney villains. Redwood Creek is completely transformed with lighting, projections, sounds and special effects, creating a dreamlike environment. This experience unfolds in a series of scenes, each creating a hauntingly beautiful space of color, sound, light and shadow, as stories emerge from the darkest night to create an enchanting world.
- Character sightings feature beloved Disney characters including Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Pluto and Donald Duck– plus villains, too. Guests may be surprised at who they discover at this Halloween party, ready for photos and waves.
- Halloween magic also appears on the facade of Carthay Circle Restaurant on Buena Vista Street. Carthay Circle is enchanted throughout the night as bats swarm, green energy pulses from within and spellbinding moments transform the iconic tower structure.
- Unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital photo downloads from the night are included with admission to Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party. With the help of Disney Photo Pass photographers located throughout the party, it’s easier than ever to capture spooktacular memories – with the whole family in the photo.
Tickets for Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party will go on sale beginning Tuesday, July 13, (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT) at Disneyland.com/OogieBoogieBash. Tickets are limited and guests may check out the website for important details and availability for the 25 nights: Thursday, Sept. 9; Saturday, Sept. 11; Sunday, Sept. 12; Tuesday, Sept. 14, Thursday, Sept. 16; Sunday, Sept. 19, Tuesday, Sept. 21; Thursday, Sept. 23; Sunday, Sept. 26; Tuesday, Sept. 28, Thursday, Sept. 30; Sunday, Oct. 3; Tuesday, Oct. 5; Thursday, Oct. 7; Sunday, Oct. 10; Tuesday, Oct. 12; Thursday, Oct. 14; Sunday, Oct. 17; Tuesday, Oct. 19; Thursday, Oct. 21; Sunday, Oct. 24; Tuesday, Oct. 26; Thursday, Oct. 28; Saturday, Oct. 30; and Sunday, Oct. 31, Halloween night. Online and mobile purchases are not available the day of the event. Parking is not included in the ticket price; however, for added convenience, guests will have the option to purchase a parking voucher in advance when purchasing their event tickets. Visit Disneyland.com/Updates for important information to know before visiting the Disneyland Resort.**