Park Candy has a new “Voodoo Hoodoo” collection that includes a button-up shirt, skater skirt and mask. Remember that you can save 10% with code MOUSESTEPS in the online store. These are on an October preorder and it says that the shirts are limited to 100. The design is from the Amanda Conrad collection. We each own multiple Park Candy button-up shirts and they are extremely comfortable. We also own a couple dozen Park Candy masks. Here is a look at several items in the new collection!
More information on the shirt:
- Exclusive run of only 100 Shirts
- Part of the Amanda Conrad Collection
- Featuring our signature CANDY FLOSS four-way stretch material, the softest and most breathable moisture-wicking fabric you’ll ever wear
- Branded buttons
- Embroidered placket tag
- Imported fabric
- Proceeds from every purchase benefit the Everglades Outpost and CHOC Children’s Hospital
About the skirt:
- Our signature CANDY FLOSS™ stretch material, the softest and most breathable fabric you’ll ever you’ll wear
- Fun pleated look for extra dimension
- Lined for extra protection against those see-through moments
- Deep in-seam pockets that can fit your phone
- Imported Fabric
Here is a close-up on the design.
The merchandise at Park Candy is often a fairly limited run for preorders (though many items do come back, this is a seasonal product). We are longtime friends of the owners Steve & Carise and also have purchased many items, especially masks over the past year+.
This article includes affiliate links that help support Mousesteps.