Insight Editions is continuing it’s range of cookbooks in 2022, with Marvel’s “Black Panther: The Official Wakanda Cookbook” scheduled to release on April 5th. The cookbook by Nyanyika Banda will have over 70 African-inspired recipes including vegetable samosas, braised lamb stew and village-style curried chicken. “Black Panther: The Official Wakanda Cookbook” is available for preorder. Read below for more information from Insight Editions!
All images copyright Insight Editions
Wakanda forever! Celebrate the flavors of Africa with this cookbook inspired by over fifty years of Black Panther comics.
Create meals fit for a king with this cookbook featuring over seventy delicious recipes from Wakanda and the African continent. Whether you’re welcoming Wakandan envoys, or simply hosting a watch party with friends, the 70+ African cuisine-inspired recipes in Marvel’s Black Panther: The Official Wakanda Cookbook make it a must-have volume for any kitchen.
• Eat like King T’Challa himself: Featuring classic cuisine such as Roasted Chambo, Braised Oxtail and Dumplings, and Glazed Road Runner Wings, this cookbook is a tribute to culinary traditions from all over the African continent.
• Over 70 incredible recipes: From street food and entrees, to desserts and drinks, you will have recipes for every occasion.
• For all skill levels: Marvel’s Black Panther: The Official Wakanda Cookbook can be enjoyed by people of all ages. The book features accessible, fun recipes for seasoned chefs and beginners alike.
• Be inspired by stunning food photography: Complete with incredible full-color photography recalling the amazing visual splendor of Wakanda, you’ll be inspired to bring a touch of royalty to your kitchen.
• The most delicious addition to your Marvel collection: The perfect companion to any Black Panther collection, the regal and delicious recipes of Marvel’s Black Panther: The Official Wakanda Cookbook make it Insight Editions’ most impressive cookbook yet.
This article includes affiliate links that help support Mousesteps.