Gatorland has extended its Florida Resident discount through February 28th, 2022. Locals can save half off single day admissions! Read more from Gatorland below.
ORLANDO, Florida (Jan. 19, 2022) – Gatorland®, the “Alligator Capital of the World,” is extending its Florida Resident discount through the month of February. Locals can save half off single day admissions now through Feb. 28, 2022. That means adults pay just $16.50 rather than $32.99 plus tax; Children ages 3-12 pay $11.50 rather than $22.99 plus tax and Seniors 60+ pay $15.99 rather than $31.98 plus tax. Children 2 and under are free. Proof of Florida residency for adults is required.
Florida residents can upgrade to the Greater Gator Package for just $13.59 plus tax. This combo ticket features 3 of our most popular attractions – Meet-A-Gator, Gator Chow to feed the Gators and a day pass on the Gatorland Express!
They will also want to make sure they have in their back pocket the following Top 10 List of Great Ways To Experience Gatorland (some require separate ticket):
- Ride The Stompin’ Gator Off-Road Adventure
- Fly Above Alligators on the Screamin’ Gator Zip Line
- Come face to face with rare white gators in the White Alligators Swamp
- Feed giant alligators at Adventure Hour
- Watch great shows that include Gator Jumparoo and Up-Close Encounters
- Touch and feed 3 of the Largest Tortoise Species in the world
- Meet giant crocodiles in Jungle Crocs of the World or for those looking for a more exclusive experience that’s not for the faint of heart, take advantage of the Trainer-For-A-Day Experience
- Photograph exotic wild birds nesting and raising their young in the Alligator Breeding Marsh
- Venture out in the park after hours with the Gator Night Shine experience to see glowing eyes and hear bellows of the Gatorland alligators at dusk.
- Take a picture inside the historic Gatorland Gator Mouth entrance
More details on all of these experiences including pricing and availability is available at www.Gatorland.com
Gatorland is a 110-acre theme park combining Old Florida charm with exciting experiences, exhibits, and entertainment. Originally opened as a roadside attraction in 1949, the park celebrated its 70th Anniversary in 2019. Today, it provides affordably-priced family fun featuring thousands of alligators and crocodiles, breeding marsh with observation tower, free-flight aviary, nature walk, petting zoo, educational wildlife programs, award-winning gift shop, Florida’s best train ride, Gator Gully Splash Park, on-site restaurant, and one-of-a-kind shows including Gator Jumparoo, Alligators-Legends of the Swamp, and Up-close Encounters. Popular adventure experiences inside the park include the Screamin’ Gator Zip Line and Stompin’ Gator Off-Road Adventure.
For more Gatorland information, visit us online at www.gatorland.com or call 800-393-JAWS.