“100 Disney Adventures of a Lifetime: Magical Experiences From Around the World” by Marcy Carriker Smothers now has a cover revealed! Marcy is a terrific writer and researcher, this time for National Geographic. “100 Disney Adventures of a Lifetime” is scheduled to release October 25th, 2022 and there is also a Deluxe version listed (I am not sure if the cover is the same). The foreword is by Joe Rohde. Read below for information from the publisher!
Wake up to the sight of giraffes grazing outside of your window. Soar 400 feet into the sky on a hot-air balloon ride over Walt Disney World. Watch the Disneyland fireworks from The Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge, far away from the crowds. Taste your way through 11 countries of the world at Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival. Take a jet trip around the world.
All these experiences and more bring the magic of Disney alive–and you can find 100 not-to-be-missed adventures in this one-of-a-kind collection. From the most beloved signature experiences–Epcot’s International Flower Show, breakfast with beloved characters at Chef Mickey’s, and getting dolled up like a princess before your day at the park–to the hidden VIP wonders like a private dinner in the wine cellar the Grand Floridian or drinks at the exclusive, members-only Club 33, this illuminating guidebook celebrates and reveals the best experiences in and around Disney resorts and parks all over the globe.
Discover the magic that awaits, including:
- A training session at the Jedi Academy at Disney Hollywood Studios, where you can make your own light saber and fight Darth Vader
- Magical meals at a rotating dinner club featuring Walt Disney World’s best chefs, each themed to Disney lore
- A 5.7 million-gallon salt water aquarium at Epcot Seas, where you can swim with angelfish, dolphins, eagle rays, and sharks
- A private after-hours tour of the Luxor Temple in Egypt, where Adventures by Disney gets you away from the crowds for an intimate experience
- Secret off-the-menu items around the park, including a cherry milkshake at Carnation Café and ice cream nachos at the Golden Horseshoe
- The ultimate viewing spots for nightly fireworks throughout all the Disney Parks
- Disney’s Halloween party, a one-of-a-kind theme night in the happiest place on Earth
- A 5K Challenge on Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay, where you can soothe sore muscles post-race with a beachfront massage
- A private jet tour around the world, led by expert National Geographic explorers
- And so much more!
Along with beautiful imagery that will help shape your bucket list, this fantastic guide includes pilgrimages to historic Disney sites, like Walt’s hometown haunts in Chicago and Tam O’Shanter’s in Los Angeles where there’s a table named in his honor. Plus, National Geographic provides the inside stories of some of Disney’s most beloved attractions.
Each of these 100 adventures–from Walt Disney World in Orlando to the Galapagos Islands to Disneyland Tokyo–will have you believing in magic and wonder all over again.
This article includes affiliate links that help support Mousesteps.