Space 220 Restaurant at EPCOT has added some new dishes to its stellar menu! Read below for more information with food photos from the restaurant.
Photo by Denise Preskitt
Beginning today, the new offerings include:
- Short Cake – Matcha Air Cake, Mascarpone Mousse and Strawberries. Available as a Supernova Sweets (dessert) option for three-course prix fixe dinner, or $14 add-on to two-course prix fixe lunch.
- Steak Salad – Marinated Filet Tips, Iceberg Wedges, Cucumber, Cherry Tomatoes, Chives, Blue Cheese Crumble and Horseradish Dressing. Available as a Star Course (Entrée) option for lunch only.
- Quinoa Burger – Quinoa-Vegetable Burger, Baby Arugula, Tomato, Yellow Beet Citrus and Mayonnaise. Available as a Star Course (Entrée) option for lunch only.
- Shrimp Cocktail – U 10 Shrimp and Classic Horseradish Cocktail Sauce. Available on the Flight Bites lounge menu.
In addition to brand new items, some favorite dishes have been given upgrades, with new flavors and ingredients:
- Space Glazed Duck Breast – Fried Jasmine Rice, Asparagus, Pineapple and Orange Hoisin Sauce. Available as a Star Course (Entrée) option for dinner only.
- Florida Red Snapper – Pan Seared Red Snapper, Fennel Barigoule and Potato Stew. Available as a Star Course (Entrée) option for dinner only.
- Space Greens – Bibb Lettuce, Compressed Watermelon, Spiced Pecans and Apple Cider Dressing. Available as a Lift-Off (appetizer) option for lunch and dinner.
- Supreme Chicken Breast – Seared Chicken Breast, Polenta Parmesan Cake, Petite Balsamic Lentils and Basil Oil. Available as a Star Course (Entrée) option for lunch and dinner.
Space 220 Restaurant opened last September, taking guests a simulated 220 miles above Earth’s surface to savor a delicious two or three-course prix fixe meal, or enjoy bites in a lounge setting.