Disneyland released dates yesterday for Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party at Disney California Adventure as part of Halloween Time at the Disneyland resort. We attended the event last year and had so much fun. Read below for more information on Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party, including dates when guests can purchase tickets.
Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party
On select nights beginning Sept. 6 through Oct. 31, guests can enjoy a spook-tacular soiree at the separate-ticket, after-park hours event Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party at Disney California Adventure. This limited-capacity event offers kids and guests of all ages the opportunity to enjoy the park’s attractions, unique entertainment, character sightings, food and beverage and more, while dressed in their favorite Halloween costumes. In addition to taking in all the spook-tacular sights and trick-or-treating experiences, guests attending Oogie Boogie Bash will also be able to explore areas inside Disney California Adventure that remain open during the party, including Avengers Campus. Highlights of Oogie Boogie Bash include:
- Entrance to Disney California Adventure Park before the party. The party kicks off at 6 p.m. PT and guests have the opportunity to enjoy Disney California Adventure three hours before the party beings.
- Immersive treat trails featured throughout Disney California Adventure, offering kids and guests of all ages the chance to don costumes and enjoy trick-or-treating, encountering some new and favorite characters
- “Mickey’s Trick and Treat” show, a not-so-scary, family-friendly celebration where guests of all ages can enjoy dancing with Mickey and his friends
- “Frightfully Fun Parade” – The Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow leads the way, arriving on his ghostly black steed at the start of the parade and carrying his flickering jack-o’-lantern. A cavalcade of Disney characters and mischievous villains follow, ready to stir up some toil and trouble!
- Character sightings feature favorite Disney characters including Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Pluto and Donald Duck – plus villains, too. Guests may encounter unexpected characters at this Halloween party, ready for photos and interactions.
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail transforms into Villains Grove, an ethereal wonderland of imagery inspired by Disney villains. With lighting, projections, sounds and special effects, guests will experience a dreamlike world that unfolds in a series of scenes, each creating a hauntingly beautiful space of color, sound, light and shadow, as stories emerge from the darkest night to create an enchanting world.
- A Halloween spell is cast on the façade of Carthay Circle Restaurant on Buena Vista Street, transforming the iconic tower structure throughout the night with swarming bats, pulsing green energy and mesmerizing moments sure to delight guests
- Unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital photo downloads from the party are included with admission to Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party. Disney PhotoPass photographers are stationed throughout the party to help the entire family capture everlasting memories with spook-tacular photos.
On June 28 (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT), a limited amount of Oogie Boogie Bash tickets go on pre-sale for Magic Key holders, and members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club may purchase tickets to their own exclusive one-night special event (scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 10.) Tickets to the events, except the D23 special event, go on sale to the general public on June 30 (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT) at Disneyland.com/OogieBoogieBash. Tickets are limited and guests may check out the website for important details and availability for the 23 nights: Tuesday, Sept. 6; Tuesday, Sept. 13, Thursday, Sept. 15; Sunday, Sept. 18, Tuesday, Sept. 20; Thursday, Sept. 22; Sunday, Sept. 25; Tuesday, Sept. 27; Thursday, Sept. 29; Sunday, Oct. 2; Tuesday, Oct. 4; Thursday, Oct. 6; Sunday, Oct. 9; Tuesday, Oct. 11; Thursday, Oct. 13; Sunday, Oct. 16; Tuesday, Oct. 18; Thursday, Oct. 20; Sunday, Oct. 23; Tuesday, Oct. 25; Thursday, Oct. 27; Saturday, Oct. 29; and Monday, Oct. 31, Halloween night. Purchases cannot be made in person and are only available online or via the mobile app while supplies last. Parking is not included in the ticket price; however, guests will have the option to purchase a parking voucher in advance after purchasing their event tickets. Visit Disneyland.com/Updates for important information to know before visiting the Disneyland Resort.