shopDisney has added an Anna and Elsa Collector Doll Set by Brittney Lee, who is the Disney visual development artist that created Elsa and Anna’s clothes in both Frozen and Frozen 2. There are quite a few Frozen products designed by Lee that have been added to shopDisney in the past week. I expect these will be the fastest (or among the fastest) of the LE collector dolls to sell out. Read more below about the Anna and Elsa Collector Doll Set, with additional details on shopDisney while it remains available.
For the first time in forever, Anna and Elsa are presented as beautifully sculpted dolls in intricate costumes as part of the Frozen Collection by Brittney Lee, the Disney visual development artist who created Elsa and Anna’s clothes in Disney’s Frozen and Frozen 2. Our Limited Edition doll set has been carefully designed to ensure every detail was captured. This collectible keepsake is sure to be treasured for many years to come. You’ll never let it go!
- Limited Edition of 5,700
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Set of two collector’s dolls, Anna and Elsa
- Designer: Brittney Lee
- Detailed satin gowns, capes and accessories
- Embroidered filigree, tassels and trims
- Faceted gemstone studs
- Sheer sleeves for Elsa
- Finely styled hair
- Rooted eyelashes
- Fully poseable
- Includes doll stands
- Comes in elegant window display packaging with gatefold cover and magnetic closure
- Inspired by Disney’s Frozen (2013)
- Part of the Frozen Collection by Brittney Lee
- Ages 6+
- ABS plastic / PVC / polypropylene / POM / polyester
- Approx. 12 1/2” H
This article includes affiliate links that help support Mousesteps.