The popular Holiday Cookie Stroll is returning to the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays, which begins on Friday, November 25th, 2022. Guests can purchase five cookies from any of the official cookie stroll locations (collecting a matching stamp for each) – and after collecting five stamps, bring the stamped Passport to Holiday Sweets & Treats to receive a specialty treat! I am partial to the Chocolate Crinkle Cookie and Linzer Cookie, but look forward to trying the Alfajores – Vanilla Shortbread Cookie with Dulce de Leche and Coconut at the new Nochebuena Cocina Holiday Kitchen near Port of Entry.
Read below for all the details from Disney on the Holiday Cookie Stroll!
Purchase 5 cookies from any of the official cookie stroll locations featured in your Festival Passport—and be sure to collect a matching stamp for each cookie purchased. Once you’ve collected 5 stamps, bring the stamped Passport to Holiday Sweets & Treats to receive a specialty treat!
This activity is fun for all ages and can be completed at your leisure between November 25 and December 30, 2022.
Menu Items and Locations
- Nochebuena Cocina: Alfajores – Vanilla Shortbread Cookie with Dulce de Leche and Coconut
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen: SNICKERS®-Doodle Cookie made with SNICKERS® Bar pieces
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen: Black and White Cookie (plant-based)
- American Holiday Table: Chocolate Crinkle Cookie
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen: Linzer Cookie
- Holiday Hearth Desserts: Gingerbread Cookie
- Sunshine Seasons: M&M’s® Sugar Cookie
- Connections Café: Sugar Cookie