Mickey’s Toontown will reopen at the Disneyland Resort on March 8th, 2023 (except for Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, which will open January 27th for the kickoff of Disney100). The newly reimagined land will feature returning favorites including Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin and then new areas like CenTOONial Park.
Read below for all the details about Mickey’s Toontown!
Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland Park Fact Sheet
ANAHEIM, Calif. – During the Disney100 anniversary celebration at the Disneyland Resort, the reimagined Mickey’s Toontown will reopen at Disneyland Park on March 8, 2023, with more activities and attractions than ever before, and new grassy spaces for all to unwind in. The transformation of Mickey’s Toontown will create more opportunities for families and young children to play together at Disneyland Park.
Guests of all ages are invited to explore, play and relax in this whimsical and colorful neighborhood that Mickey Mouse and his friends call home.
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway – The very first ride-through attraction at Disneyland Resort starring Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, this family-friendly adventure is full of surprising twists and turns. Guests travel through the hilarious hijinks of a “Mickey Mouse” cartoon short. To experience this attraction, guests must join the complimentary virtual queue* on the Disneyland app** (more information at Disneyland.com). At this time, there is no standby line for the attraction. Guests may also get quicker entry with the purchase of an individual Lightning Lane arrival window, subject to availability.
- Chip ‘n’ Dale’s GADGETcoaster – Go nuts on a one-of-a-kind, fun-sized coaster created by the resident tinkerer of Mickey’s Toontown, Gadget Hackwrench.
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin – Board a zany taxicab and spin through the streets of Toontown as you follow the adventures of Roger Rabbit.
- Disneyland Railroad – At the Mickey’s Toontown station, guests can board the steam-powered Disneyland Railroad for a scenic tour around the park.
Interactive play areas
- CenTOONial Park – The first space guests will see when they enter the land, this open area features a fountain with water tables designed for play, and a dreaming tree with sculpted roots for children to crawl around and explore.
- Goofy’s How-To-Play Yard and Goofy’s House – Included is a whimsical sound garden, where kids will discover new ways to make wacky noises, as well as enjoy a new, elevated clubhouse. Inside Goofy’s House, guests can help operate an interactive candy-making contraption only Goofy could imagine.
- Donald’s Duck Pond – Donald’s Boat is perched in a pond among larger-than-life spinning water lilies, balance beams and rocking toys. Kids will enjoy making a splash here! Guests can also look into the boat’s portholes to find bubbles of fun and interactive moments with Huey, Dewey, Louie and Webby.
- Mickey’s House and Minnie’s House – Guests will discover playful gags and special surprises in every room of their cartoon homes. When they’re home, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse may also be available for photos and autographs.
Delightful dining for guests of all ages
- Café Daisy – Acclaimed culinary expert Daisy Duck serves up diner classics at her sidewalk table eatery.
- Good Boy! Grocers – A variety of grab-and-go drinks and snacks are available at this friendly roadside stand.