shop Disney Adds Tinker Bell Limited Edition Doll for 70th Anniversary of “Peter Pan”
shopDisney added a Tinker Bell Limited Edition Doll for the 70th anniversary of Peter Pan today. The edition size is 5500, and the limited edition dolls always seem to sell out pretty quickly.
Read more on the Tinker Bell Limited Edition Doll below, with additional details on shopDisney while it remains available!
Tinker Bell Limited Edition Doll – Peter Pan 70th Anniversary – 15 3/4”
Think wonderful thoughts and our Tinker Bell Limited Edition Doll will spirit you away to a Never Land of youthful dreams. Tink’s signature leafy green dress twinkles with ”pixie dust” gems and delicate embroidery–while her iridescent filigree wings point toward the Second Star to the Right where no one ever grows old. In celebration of the 70th Anniversary of Walt Disney’s animated classic Peter Pan, this keepsake has been carefully crafted by Disney artists to ensure every detail takes flight.
- Limited Edition of 5,500
- Tinker Bell collector’s doll
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Layered leafy bodice and skirt
- Embroidered detailing
- Accented by sparkling gems
- Mesh rosette at waist
- Golden finish chain belt with leaf and faux pearl weights
- Golden finish bracelets
- Ruffled mesh underskirt
- Clear fairy wings with iridescent sheen
- Leafy molded shoes with floral ”pom poms” on toes
- Beautifully styled rooted hair and eyelashes
- Floral hair fixture
- Fully poseable
- Display stand included
- Comes in keyhole window display packaging with foil filigree
- Carry strap
- Celebrating the 70th Anniversary of Walt Disney’s Peter Pan (1953)
This article includes affiliate links that help support Mousesteps.