New EPCOT Global Marketplaces will debut on September 22nd, 2023 and new beverages have launched at Space 220 Restaurant (the restaurant is celebrating two years).
Read below for all the delicious details from the Disney Parks Blog announcement!
As fall comes around, so do new flavors! Over at Walt Disney World Resort, EPCOT is serving up some tasty delights that will make you and your taste buds fall in love. From recently launched to coming soon bites, there is plenty going on over at EPCOT you simply have to try.
Mark my word, if you aren’t already hungry you will be soon after seeing all of these eats and sips. With a variety of different items, from the sweet to the savory and everything in between, there’s something for everyone – and they’re all new! Whether you’re looking for the recently launched Black Forest Baumkuchen delight at Connections Eatery or a new, refreshing beverage over at Space 220 Restaurant, and, of course, the new Global Marketplaces inspired by the Disney100 celebration beginning Sept. 22, we’ve got it all.
Let’s jump into our latest foodie adventure and see what tasty discoveries are to be had at EPCOT this fall!
Do you have a sweet tooth? If so, pop into Connections Café and Eatery on your next visit. Both of these must-try spots recently added some sweet selections to their menus that are sure to become some of your favorite pick-me-ups.
Connections Café (Currently available)
- Croissant Doughnut with cinnamon sugar
Connections Eatery (Currently available)
- Black Forest Baumkuchen
Next time you venture over to The Land pavilion, be sure to stop by Sunshine Seasons. This quick-service location features the freshest flavors and this fall has become home to five new sweet treats that are as beautiful as they are delicious.
Sunshine Seasons (Currently available)
- Key Lime Parfait
- Peanut Butter Whoopie Pie
- Fruit Tart
- Crème Brûlée
- Cookies ‘n Cream Shake
Get ready for a dining location that’s out of this world. Space 220 Restaurant blasts you off for a flavorful journey 220 miles above Earth. Today, Sept. 20 marks two years since the first tasty mission took place. To honor this momentous occasion, the restaurant is rolling out plenty of new eats and sips to the menu.
Space 220 Restaurant
- Neptuna Tartare: Sushi grade yellowfin tuna, avocado crema, mango coulis, edamame, wonton crisp, and yuzu dressing
- Roasted Asparagus Soup: Jumbo lump crabmeat, roasted poblano and red peppers, citrus chili oil, and crouton
- Bone-in Pork Chop: Slow-roasted 16 oz. pork chop, corn flan, succotash, and spiced applesauce
- Pan Roasted Swordfish “Cioppino”: Shrimp, littleneck clams, Prince Edward Island mussels, tomato and fennel seafood broth, and toasted garlic bread
- Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt Parfait: Black sesame crumble, yuzu curd, macerated blackberries, and basil blackberry sauce
- Cosmic Cupcake: Chocolate plant-based devil’s food cake topped with vanilla frosting and galactic sprinkles (Available on kid’s menu)
- Starship Lemonade: Butterfly pea flower, lemonade, and Sprite served with a glow cube (Non-alcoholic)
- Moon Rocks: Lemon juice, blue cotton candy syrup, Sprite, pineapple juice, and pop rocks (Non-alcoholic)
- Solar Flare Sour: Lyre’s Agave Blanco Non-alcoholic Tequila, mango, lime juice, grapefruit bitters, and fever tree tonic water (Zero-proof)
- Galaxy Spritz: Lagoon Bay Aperitif, lychee liqueur, fresh lemon juice, and prosecco
- Black Hole Fashioned: Knob Creek Bourbon Whiskey, demerara syrup, and whiskey barrel-aged bitters
- M4RG4R1TA: Espolon Blanco Tequila, watermelon lime sour, and salted lime foam
- Illumination: Bacardi Rum, Malibu Caribbean Rum, passion fruit, blood orange, pineapple, lime sour, and passion fruit boba
- Saturn 2.0: Bacardi Reserva Ocho Rum, Velvet Falernum Liqueur, orgeat, passion fruit, and lemon juice
- Space Age Mule: Tito’s Homemade Vodka, fresh carrot juice, mango, lime juice, ginger beer, and chili lime seasoning rim
- Command Center: Hendrick’s Gin, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, lemon juice, citrus and elderflower foam
- Shuttle Crew: Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom Vodka, vanilla, tangerine, Red Bull, and tang foam
- Gamma Burst: Grey Goose Essences Strawberry & Lemongrass, Midori Melon Liqueur, and strawberry popping pearls
The EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE is in full swing! In just a few short days on Sept. 22, brand-new Global Marketplaces will be opening. These locations are inspired by the exciting Disney100 celebration and filled with plenty of new delights you are going to want to try on your next festival outing. They will be available through the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays presented by AdventHealth too! Take a peek at what you can expect when these locations open.
NEW! Wine & Wedge (Available Sept. 22 through Dec. 30)
- Assorted Artisanal Cheeses and Accompaniments (Emile’s Fromage Montage)
- Boursin Fig & Balsamic Soufflé with fig tapenade (Emile’s Fromage Montage)
- Southern Pimento Cheese with bread-and-butter pickled vegetables and grilled bread (Emile’s Fromage Montage)
- Artist Palette of Wine and Cheese: Assorted Artisanal Cheeses paired with Selbach-Oster Zeltinger Sonnenuhr Riesling Spätlese, Hartley Apple Brandy, and Florida Orange Groves Winery Black and Blue Port
- Selbach-Oster Zeltinger Sonnenuhr Riesling Spätlese
- Hartley Apple Brandy
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Black and Blue Port
- Flight also available
NEW! Char & Chop (Available Sept. 22 through Dec. 30)
- Roasted Porchetta with lemon-parsley salsa verde and shaved fennel salad
- Grilled IMPOSSIBLE Spicy Sausage with herbed polenta, puttanesca sauce, and ricotta
- Meat Assorti: Trio of shaved meats with baby arugula, pickled mustard seeds, truffle oil, and grilled ciabatta
- Krombacher Pilsner
- North Coast Laguna Baja Vienna Lager
- Motorworks Brewing Midnight Espresso Coffee Porter
- GoGi ‘Birdie’ Pinot Noir
- Bloody Mary with Seaside Grown Bloody Mary Mix and Kurvball Barbecue Whiskey
- Beer Flight
NEW! Bubbles & Brine (Available Sept. 22 through Dec. 30)
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail with prosecco cocktail sauce and grilled lemon
- Jonah Crab Claw Cocktail with stone-ground mustard sauce
- Moët & Chandon Impérial
- Veuve Clicquot Rosé
- Dom Pérignon
NEW! Swirled Showcase (Coming Soon!)
- Mickey-shaped Liquid Nitro Cake
- Soft-serve in a Waffle Cone
- Salted Caramel
- Cream Soda Float with vanilla soft-serve
- Fanta Grape Float with vanilla soft-serve
- Frozen Apple Pie (Non-alcoholic)
- Cinnamon Apple Cider (Non-alcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Toasted Coconut Porter
- 3 Daughters Toasted Coconut Porter Float with salted-caramel soft-serve
- Berry Fizz Fragolino Red Sparkling Wine Float with vanilla soft-serve
Last, but certainly not least, who doesn’t love a popcorn bucket? Also starting on Sept. 22, EPCOT will be home to the Disney 100 Purple Mickey Mouse Balloon Bucket. You’ll be able to find this purple popcorn pal at the popcorn carts throughout the park, so keep your eye out the next time you go.
Popcorn Carts Throughout EPCOT (Available starting Sept. 22)
- Disney100 Purple Mickey Mouse Balloon Bucket
What an exciting time for EPCOT! With so many eats and sips coming, I know I’ll be making several trips out there to try them all. There’s no limit to the tasty ways you can have fun at Disney Parks.
Interested in knowing the latest and greatest in foodie news? Check out our Disney Eats topics page and follow us @DisneyEats on Instagram and Facebook to be the first to know.
(Note: All offerings are subject to change and availability.)