shopDisney has added a 14″ Mickey Mouse 95th Anniversary Plush that was developed by the Disney Store Japan and is available first with early access for U.S. Disney+ subscribers (U.S. Disney+ subscriber early access period: 11/13 – 11/17/2023).
Let’s celebrate! Soft plush Mickey steps out to party for his 95th Anniversary dressed to the ”nineties.” Developed by Disney Store Japan, this special edition Mickey plush is stylishly dressed in a black velvet tuxedo and removable magnetic top hat, plus simulated patent leather shoes, satin spats, bowtie, cummerbund and trims. Minnie’s sure to be impressed!
US Disney+ subscriber early access period: 11/13 – 11/17/2023
- Developed by Disney Store Japan
- Detailed plush sculpting
- Embroidered features
- Black velvet tuxedo (non-removable)
- Removable black velvet top hat contains magnet that attracts to Mickey’s head
- Satin bow tie, shirt front, cummerbund, cuffs, lapel, hatband and spats
- Faux patent leather shoes
- Foam ears
- Celebrating 95 years of Mickey Mouse 1928 – 2023
- Mickey debuted in Hollywood’s first ”talkie”’ cartoon, Walt Disney’s Steamboat Willie, on November 18, 1928
- Polyester / polyurethane foam / polyethylene foam / magnet
- 14” H (hat to heel)
This article includes affiliate links that help support Mousesteps.