This is just a short update – we picked up our dual-coast Premier Passes at Disney's Hollywood Studios today. I wasn't quite sure if we were eligible or not (we had the Premium WDW passes – upgraded just last week, and Deluxe passes from Disneyland).
It turns out that it doesn't matter what kind of annual pass you have, regular or Premium – if you already have an annual pass at each park (prior to the announcement at the Shareholders meeting), you will get a Premier Pass. My deluxe pass at Disneyland was up for renewal in July, but since my Walt Disney World PAP is good through December, my Premiere Pass is also good through December. I am very happy about that! What did surprise me that we were told that only about 700 people currently are eligible for this pass (already being dual passholders). I know probably several dozen of them, maybe more! The pass itself is a harder plastic media, like at Disneyland – but without a photo. With all the probems that I've had with my WDW ticket media, I'm happy to have something more durable and lasting.
- Unlimited admission for 365 to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure, including Park Hopper privileges
- Parking for all theme parks
- Unlimited admission to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach water parks at Walt Disney World
- Subscriptions to Passholder publications
- A one-year subscription to Disney Family Fun magazine (one per household)
- Unlimited admission (except activities/events specially priced) to DisneyQuest in Downtown Disney Orlando, ESPN’s Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge) and Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (greens fee only; tee time reservations are required and subject to availability).
You can find more information here! And check out my latest updates which include 2 parts (and hundreds of photos) on the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival as well as the Toy Story 3 Display at Disney's Hollywood Studios.