Sam’s Club is offering up a year membership on Groupon for just $45.00 with a $20.00 gift card and 3 fresh food certificates that equal over $20 in value! Sam’s Club offers some terrific gift card deals, including currently Disney and Southwest Airlines, which can help save in travel to Walt Disney World and Disneyland. Keep reading for the details!
This offer includes:
- A one year Sam’s Plus membership ($100 value)
- Complimentary membership card for a spouse or other household member
- $20 gift card valid for any in-club, online or fuel purchases
- Three Fresh-food certificates, redeemable at the time of membership activation through Monday, July 27, 2015 (a $22.94 value), including:
- One rotisserie chicken (2.75lb—$4.98 value)
- One container of Italian Rose Fresh Salsa (48 oz—$9.98 value)
- Gourmet cupcakes (8-count—$7.98 value)
There is fine print, and here is some of it:
Offer valid for new Sam’s Club Members only; not valid for those with a current membership or those who were Sam’s Club members less than 6 months prior to April 21, 2015. Offer valid for U.S. Sam’s Clubs only; not valid in Puerto Rico locations.
There is more fine print, you can check it out on the Groupon. I always like the warehouse club Groupons, and I think Sam’s Club has the biggest selection of gift cards with discounts – some have very small discounts, others larger. Any Groupon purchase does support Mousesteps, we get a small percentage.
Now I have to check and see if there has been 6 months since I was a member! I recommend taking a look at the Sam’s Club gift certificates and adding up what you could save (not including any in-store purchases).