Baby Yoda “The Child” socks have been in the Disney parks for a month or more now, and they recently arrived online at ShopDisney! Each is a single set of socks – more information is below. The adorable character from The Mandalorian has even been an obsession of my own, and I am sharing the iPhone X/Xs/11 Pro case I purchased below as well. I have only had it a few days – new phone, new case – but I get asked about it frequently and where to buy it.
Here is more information on each of the pairs of socks (sold individually):
- Single pair
- Allover sublimated ink
- Screen art includes ”the Child”
- Synthetic stretch knit stockings
- Ribbed elastic cuffs
- Inspired by Star Wars: The Mandalorian
- 42% cotton / 36% polyester / 15% nylon / 6% natural latex rubber / 1% spandex
And this is the phone case for the iPhone X/Xs/11 Pro!
Information on the phone case:
- Molded case with hard frame and textured rubber bumper
- 3-D effect
- Fits iPhone X/Xs/11 Pro
- Allows complete access to all buttons and ports
- Inspired by Star Wars: The Mandalorian, now streaming on Disney+
- Part of the D-Tech Collection
- Polycarbonate with a TPU rubber bumper
- 5 7/8” H x 3” W
This article includes affiliate links, they help support Mousesteps. Thank you!