New products for The Mandalorian are being revealed, including this Star Wars The Child Animatronic! Hasbro says of this animatronic, which is scheduled to release December 15th, 2020, Touching the top of The Child Animatronic Edition’s head activates over 25 sound and motion combinations, including happy and excited sounds, giggles, babbles, and more, all while the figure’s head moves up and down, ears move back and forth, and eyes open and close. More information is below.
Details on The Child Animatronic:
- SERIES-INSPIRED SOUNDS: Touch the top of The Child Animatronic Edition’s head to activate sound effects inspired by The Mandalorian, including happy and excited, giggles and babbles, tired and sleeping, and Force effects sounds
- ANIMATED TOY: Features motorized movements, including a head that moves up and down, ears that move back and forth, eyes that open and close, and more
- FORCE ACTIVATION: Boys and girls ages 4 and up will love patting The Child Animatronic Edition’s head 3 times for Force activation, in which the animatronic toy will raise its arm, close its eyes, and sigh, as if using the Force
- FORCE NAP: Pretending to channel the Force takes a whole lot of energy and requires a lot of rest. Lay The Child toy down and it will close its eyes and take a “Force nap”
- STYLED AFTER THE DISNEY PLUS SERIES: Star Wars The Child Animatronic Edition is inspired by the fan-favorite character from The Mandalorian and includes a removable Mandalorian pendant necklace and premium soft goods robe
The animatronic looks fun! It will be hard to choose just one or two items from the upcoming slew of merchandise for my own collection.
This article includes affiliate links to Amazon that help support Mousesteps.