City Works Eatery & Pour House at Disney Springs will offer a special Mother’s Day brunch this weekend.The restaurant tells us, From complimentary roses to City Works’ Rock n’ Roll Brunch of sweet and savory treats like Jon Bun Jovi, Chak Shuka Khan and The Boss, this is a Sunday brunch not to be missed.
We did review the City Works Rock n’ Roll Brunch in September, the food is great and there is indoor and outdoor seating.
Guests can also enjoy “momosa” flights giving people the option to choose four of the below options, topped with sparkling wine:
- Classic – orange juice
- Mulemosa – vodka, ginger beer, lime juice
- Bellini – peach Schnapps, orange juice
- Aperol – Aperol, orange juice
- Tropical – Malibu rum, pineapple juice, grenadine
- Sangria – dry cider, triple sec, fresh fruit, mint
- Rosé – Ketel grapefruit rosé vodka, orange juice, grapefruit juice, cranberry juice
- Paloma – Tequila, lime juice, grapefruit juice, Sprite, tajin
The brunch will be offered Sunday from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
City Works Eatery & Pour House is located on the West Side of Disney Springs.