More “Disney After Hours Boo Bash” Details Released for New Halloween Season Event at Magic Kingdom
More details were released today for “Disney After Hours Boo Bash“, which replaces Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party as the separately ticketed Magic Kingdom Halloween event this year. “Disney After Hours Boo Bash” will be held on 23 select nights from August 10th – October 31st, 2021, running from 9:00 p.m. through midnight. What we were not sure of until now is that like other Disney After Hours events, ice cream novelties, popcorn and select beverages are included. Tickets will go on sale June 15th to the public but as early as June 8th for guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels. Here are all the newly released details on “Disney After Hours Boo Bash” in the press release below.
(Kent Phillips, photographer)
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (June 2, 2021) – A new Halloween-themed event is spiriting its way into Magic Kingdom Park this fall at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. “Disney After Hours Boo Bash” will take place select nights Aug. 10 – Oct. 31, 2021, from 9 p.m. to midnight*.
Spooky fun for the whole family will include:
- Special cavalcades full of characters popping up throughout the night including “Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade” featuring Mickey Mouse and friends dressed for the occasion. In the “Disney Villains Halloween Cavalcade,” villains will take to the street and celebrate their favorite time of the year. “Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade” will feature Jack Skellington, Sally and Oogie Boogie riding down the parade path to “This Is Halloween.” Maleficent will also make an appearance in the form of a fire-breathing dragon.
- Favorite friends lurking about, from the lovely Miss Carlotta at the Haunted Mansion to Goofy and Chip ‘n’ Dale in their Halloween best, with other surprise guests spotted across the park. Guests can also stop and listen to the Cadaver Dans during performances on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Complimentary snacks such as ice cream novelties and popcorn, along with select beverages included in event admission.
- Less wait times at 20 attractions including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion attraction, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain and more.
- A variety of specialty food and drinks available for purchase.
- Apple Ginger Dale, apple cider mixed with ginger ale and topped with whipped cream
- Foolish Mortal Funnel Cake**
- Disney PhotoPass available to capture magical and spooky shots throughout the night.
Decorations on Main Street, U.S.A., will receive a magical transformation during event nights in October. Walt Disney Imagineering, in partnership with the Walt Disney World Resort Holiday Services team, will blend a fall look with the enchanting story of Cinderella by creating special pumpkin coach decorations. This new décor will add to the park’s sparkling EARidescence during “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” that begins Oct. 1, honoring the 50thanniversary of Walt Disney World.
All foolish mortals can dress in costume for “Disney After Hours Boo Bash,” and can get their fill of Halloween candy while trick-or-treating around the park. Costume masks are not permitted for adults; they can only be worn by children under 14 years old. Guests should check DisneyWorld.com/Updates as well as the Walt Disney World Resort Costume Policy for more information. Health and safety measures, policies and operational guidelines are subject to change.
“Disney After Hours Boo Bash” is a limited-capacity and separately ticketed event that does not require an additional day’s theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass reservation. Tickets will grant admission to Magic Kingdom as early as 7 p.m., giving guests time to enjoy even more magic before the event begins.
Tickets for this hauntingly fun-filled three-hour event will go on sale June 15 and can be purchased online or by calling 407-939-4240. Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can book their tickets as early as June 8. Tickets start at $129 – $139, plus tax for August/September nights and $159 – $169, plus tax for October nights, and $199, plus tax for Halloween. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $10 discount for event nights in August and September. A limited number of tickets are available, so get yours soon!
Dates for “Disney After Hours Boo Bash”
- Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2021
- Friday, Aug. 20, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2021
- Friday, Aug. 27, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 3, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 10, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 14, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 17, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 24, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 8, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 15, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 22, 2021
- Sunday, Oct. 24, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 29, 2021
- Sunday, Oct. 31, 2021