“Birnbaum’s 2022 Walt Disney World for Kids: The Official Guide” Releasing September 21st, 2021
“Birnbaum’s 2022 Walt Disney World for Kids: The Official Guide” is scheduled to release September 21st, 2021 and is available for preorder. Just as with “Birnbaum’s 2022 Walt Disney World: The Official Vacation Guide”, Mickey and Minnie are dressed in their EARidescent costumes for Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary with the decorated castle behind them. This will make a nice souvenir guide. Read below for more information from the publisher about Birnbaum’s 2022 Walt Disney World for Kids: The Official Guide!
Real kids give honest advice for the most awesome vacation at Walt Disney World. Trust Birnbaum as your 2021-2022 guide for:
- insider tips for young readers
- kid-friendly descriptions of all theme park shows and attractions
- colorful maps, photos, Disney character illustrations, and more
Inside we’ll also tell you how to:
- Fly the Millennium Falcon starship, take part in a battle between the Resistance and the First Order, and even drink a glass of blue milk at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- See which attractions belong on many kids’ “must-do” lists, including the exciting Slinky Dog Dash and the zany Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Discover toe-tapping shows and dazzling nighttime spectaculars
- Get advice from young Disney experts with kid-written tips and attraction reviews
- Share what YOU think about all your favorite Walt Disney World rides and attractions
- Hunt for dozens of Hidden Mickeys spread throughout Walt Disney World theme parks
- Meet favorite Disney characters and collect autographs with special autograph pages at the back of the book
- Also preserve your memories in a special scrapbook section
This article includes affiliate links to Amazon that help support Mousesteps.