Gatorland extended summer hours AND Florida residents can save half off the single day admission now through the end of July 2021. Read below in the press release!
Photo by Denise Preskitt, Mousesteps
ORLANDO, Florida (June 23, 2021) – Gatorland®, the “Alligator Capital of the World”, is now open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. all summer long and guests can beat the heat by packing a swimsuit for the kids to enjoy the newly refurbished Gator Gully Splash Park, included in park admission. Gator Gully features fun sprinklers, spouts and fountains along with plenty of laid- back, Florida-style Adirondack chairs to cool off and relax.
Locals can save half off single day admission now through the end of July 2021, with adults paying just $14.99 rather than $29.99 plus tax; children ages 3-12 paying $9.99 rather than $19.99 plus tax and Seniors 55+ paying $12.49 rather than $24.99 plus tax. Children 2 and under are free. Proof of Florida residency for adults is required. Guests can apply the value of their visit towards the purchase of a Gatorland Annual Pass.
Visitors to Gatorland this summer will want to make sure they also have in their back pocket the following Top 10 List Of Great Ways To Experience Gatorland (some require separate ticket):
- Ride The Stompin’ Gator Off-Road Adventure
- Fly Above Alligators on the Screamin’ Gator Zip Line
- Come face to face with rare white gators in the White Alligators Swamp
- Feed giant alligators at Adventure Hour
- Watch great shows that include Gator Jumparoo and Up-Close Encounters
- Touch and feed 3 of the Largest Tortoise Species in the world
- Meet giant crocodiles in Jungle Crocs of the World or for those looking for a more exclusive experience that’s not for the faint of heart, take advantage of the Trainer-For-A-Day Experience
- Photograph exotic wild birds nesting and raising their young in the Alligator Breeding Marsh
- Venture out in the park after hours with the Gator Night Shine experience to see glowing eyes and hear bellows of the Gatorland alligators at dusk.
- Take your picture inside the historic Gatorland Gator Mouth entrance
More details on all of these experiences including pricing and availability is available at www.Gatorland.com
Gatorland is a 110-acre theme park combining Old Florida charm with exciting experiences, exhibits, and entertainment. Named Best Non-Theme Park Attraction by the readers of Orlando Magazine in the Best of ORL 2020 Reader Poll and the winner of four awards in Orlando Weekly’s Best of Orlando® 2020 Reader Poll, including Best Place To Show People the Real Orlando, Best Local Big Shot Who’s Not An Elected Official – Gatorland’s Savannah Boan, Best Attraction That’s Not A Theme Park, and Best Zip Line or Ropes Course, Gatorland’s Screamin’ Gator Zip Line. Orlando Weekly Staff Pick also named Gatorland as Best New Theme Park Attraction this year for its Social Distancing Skunk Ape.
Originally opened as a roadside attraction in 1949, the park celebrated its 70th Anniversary in 2019. Today, it provides affordably-priced family fun featuring thousands of alligators and crocodiles, breeding marsh with observation tower, free-flight aviary, nature walk, petting zoo, educational wildlife programs, award-winning gift shop, Florida’s best train ride, Gator Gully Splash Park, on-site restaurant, and one-of-a-kind shows including Gator Jumparoo, Alligators-Legends of the Swamp, and Up-close Encounters. Popular adventure experiences inside the park include the Screamin’ Gator Zip Line and Stompin’ Gator Off-Road Adventure.
For more Gatorland information, visit us online at www.gatorland.com or call 800-393-JAWS.