Dockside Diner at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be reopening on Aug. 22nd. 2021. There will also be new menu offerings from entrees to a new dessert and margarita.
Here are the new items:
- Shrimp Salad Roll – Shrimp, arugula, tomatoes, pickled shaved fennel, and sliced radish tossed with rémoulade sauce on a brioche butter bun served with seasoned house-made chips
- Chipotle Chicken Salad Roll – Roasted pulled chicken salad with red onions, celery, tomatoes, and watercress tossed with chipotle aïoli and topped with fried onions on a brioche butter bun served with seasoned house-made chips
- Smoked Fish Dip served with seasoned house-made chips, celery, carrots, jalapeños, and pickles
- Seaside Brownie – Chocolate brownie topped with white chocolate ganache and seaside garnish
- Blue Sea Margarita – Tequila, blue Curaçao, and sweet-and-sour
Dockside Diner can be found at Echo Lake near the end of Hollywood Boulevard. There is plenty of outdoor seating! For many years it was known as Min & Bill’s Dockside Diner and Disney says of it, “Cast your anchor at this open-air “tramp steamer” eatery that pays homage to 1950s California-Crazy architecture.”