Viva La Música returns this month to SeaWorld Orlando during two weekends, May 14th-15th and May 22nd-23rd, 2022. Read more below in the press release!
ORLANDO, Fla. (date) – SeaWorld Orlando’s fan-favorite Latin festival is back as Viva La Música takes over the park during two unforgettable weekends, May 14-15 and May 22-23. Park visitors can enjoy the sights, sounds, and flavors of this festival that includes red-hot local entertainment featuring salsa, bachata, reggaetón, and more. Discover authentic cuisine inspired by the colorful flavors of the Caribbean, Spain, and Central & South America. Celebrate Latin tradition with chef-curated dishes such as Seafood Paella, Mojo Roasted Pork, Empanadas, and Mojitos.
Incredible Live Musical Performances
Viva La Música is highlighted by a series of sensational live concerts that will have you dancing out of your seat. The party will not stop once these award-winning musicians take the stage. In addition, guests can experience local, Latin performances and family-friendly cultural activities throughout the park. The headline concert lineup includes:
- May 14, Grupo Manía (2:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. at Nautilus Theater)
- May 15, El Gran Combo (2:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. at Nautilus Theater)
- May 21, Poncho Sanchez (2:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. at Nautilus Theater)
- May 22, Proyecto Uno (2:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. at Nautilus Theater)
Fiery Flavors All Weekend Long
In addition to amazing live concerts, the festival include eight limited-time Viva La Música food booths where guests can savor authentic, Latin-inspired drinks and dishes, such as:
- Bebidas y Bebidas—serving up specialty cocktails like the new mangonada – a sweet Mexican smoothie with the option to be served in a pineapple.
- Empanadas Stand—offering fan-favorite empanadas, homemade doughs stuffed with ground beef or chicken and cheese and fried golden brown, or the sweet dulce de leche empanada made with caramel and queso.
- Bacalaitos—featuring savory dishes like the crispy fried codfish with mojo aioli, chicken & salsa verde tamales and tasty churros.
- Paella Stand—serving authentic Latin cuisine like paella made with mussels, clams, shrimps, and chorizo on the bed of flavorful saffron rice and stuffed ropa vieja arepas.
Best Way to Play
One of the best ways for guests to experience Viva La Música is with a SeaWorld Orlando 2022 Fun Card which offers park admission through December 31, 2022, for one low price. For even more unbeatable benefits, guests can purchase a SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass and enjoy 12 months of visits with special benefits like free parking, free guest tickets, access to special VIP events, savings on merchandise and more. Annual Passes as low as $13/month + tax with no down payment at SeaWorldOrlando.com.
About SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS) is a leading theme park and entertainment company providing experiences that matter, and inspiring guests to protect animals and the wild wonders of our world. The Company is one of the world’s foremost zoological organizations and a global leader in animal welfare, training, husbandry and veterinary care. The Company collectively cares for one of the largest zoological collections in the world and has helped lead advances in the care of animals. The Company also rescues and rehabilitates marine and terrestrial animals that are ill, injured, orphaned or abandoned, with the goal of returning them to the wild. The SeaWorld® rescue team has helped more than 39,000 animals in need over the last 55 years. SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. owns or licenses a portfolio of recognized brands including SeaWorld, Busch Gardens®, Aquatica®, Sesame Place® and Sea Rescue®. Over its more than 55-year history, the Company has built a diversified portfolio of 12 destination and regional theme parks that are grouped in key markets across the United States, many of which showcase its one-of-a-kind zoological collection. The Company’s theme parks feature a diverse array of rides, shows and other attractions with broad demographic appeal which deliver memorable experiences and a strong value proposition for its guests.