Menus for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic were released today! The event takes place on Friday, November 11th and Saturday, November 12th, 2022 and is our favorite food event of the year. The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic will also give guests a first taste of Rosa Mexicano restaurant, which will open in 2023 at the resort. Read below for more information in the press release! Tickets can be purchased here while they remain available.
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – Oct. 18, 2022 – The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin has unveiled the menu for its annual fall Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic, taking place Friday, Nov. 11 and Saturday, Nov. 12. The menu lineup includes creative new dishes, returning festival favorites from the resort’s award-winning food and beverage team and a first taste of the resort’s new upscale restaurant Rosa Mexicano, opening in 2023.
Rosa Mexicano’s featured menu items will include:
- Classic guacamole en molcajete with warm tortilla chips and roasted tomato salsa
- Pork carnitas de cazuela with habernero-pickled red onions, shaved cabbage, avocado, salsa crudo, tomatillo pico de gallo and corn tortilla chips
- Roasted mushroom taco: shitake, cremini, oyster blend, pasilla chile, green apple slaw, sliced avocado, queso fresco, corn tortilla
- Chopped cheese alambre taco: certified angus ground beef, bacon, cheese, poblano peppers, tomato, onion, shredded lettuce, ketchup, charred jalapeno mayo, flour tortilla
Other new menu highlights from the hotel’s restaurants and Food & Wine Classic themed areas include:
- Compressed late harvest watermelon with spiced labneh, marinated tomatoes, frisee and marinated feta cheese from Cabana
- Shu Mein: Shanghai noodle, braised tofu, shiitake mushroom, bamboo, ginkgo nuts, vegan broth from Chinatown
- “Plate Lunch:” Huli Huli chicken with steamed white rice and macaroni salad from The Pig & The Poke
- Baked ricotta cheese custard with carrot, radish, tomato and pine nut “gremolata” from
- Johnstown “barbeque” chipped ham with secret sauce and soft roll from Fountain
Returning favorites include:
- Grilled Mahi Mahi with Tuscan kale, toasted fregola sarda and Spanish caper sauce from the Swan Reserve
- Dynamite shrimp with tempura fried crispy seasoned sushi rice, fried shishito pepper and tentsuyu sauce from Todd English’s bluezoo
- Hearts of palm ceviche: thinly shaved fresh hearts of palm, citrus, bell pepper, fresh jalapeno pepper, bermuda onion from Hang 10
- Roasted Linz heritage black angus beef tenderloin with organic mushrooms, pearl onion and sauce foyot from Shula’s Steak House
- Dragon sushi roll from Kimonos
The Swan and Dolphin pastry team will showcase a delectable array of all-new desserts:
- Banana split tart with nitro vanilla ice cream
- 66% dark chocolate tart with basil white chocolate cream, candied lemon zest and fried basil leaf
- White peach-red currant melba with almond cake crumbs and peach meringue drops
- Pumpkin hazelnut cheesecake with gingered cranberry compote
For a full list of current menu offerings, please visit Food and Wine Classic Menu 2022 (swandolphin.com).
The event will take place outdoors on the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin causeway and surrounding areas.
The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic offers guests unlimited tastings at 25 food stations featuring culinary selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants and more than 100 beverages amidst a festive backdrop of live entertainment on the hotel’s scenic causeway.
With a variety of restaurants and lounges and a distinguished culinary and beverage team, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin continually earns national recognition for its food and beverage program. The resort boasts numerous certified wine sommeliers and 1,400 wine selections.
For the latest information about the event or to book event tickets, guests can visit www.SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com, www.facebook.com/swananddolphin or call 1-800-227-1500.
About the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin
In the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort, the award-winning Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin resides amongst the greatest theme parks and attractions in Central Florida. The complex is located between EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and nearby Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park and Magic Kingdom Park. Guests can discover 22 world-class restaurants and lounges, sophisticated guest rooms and the luxurious Mandara Spa. The resort features six pools, three health clubs, nearby golf, complimentary transportation throughout the Walt Disney World Resort and early entry to all four theme parks daily and extended evening theme park hours on select nights in select theme parks. The newest addition, the 14-story Walt Disney World Swan Reserve, opened 2021 and offers an upscale, boutique atmosphere as well as 149 suites ideal for families and two presidential suites. For more information, visit www.swandolphin.com.