Disney and Pixar celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Brave with this limited-edition (4900) Merida doll. The doll was first announced at the D23 Expo. Merida is fully poseable with a display and includes a display stand. Read more below about the Merida Limited Edition Doll, with additional details on shopDisney while it remains available.
Disney and Pixar proudly present our Brave 10th Anniversary Limited Edition doll. Costumed in a lush gown and armed with bow and arrows, Merida is a bold and beautiful presence. This collectible doll is sure to be a treasured keepsake for many years to come.
- Limited Edition of 4,900
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Plush velvet skirt
- Embroidered, golden filigree at hem
- Delicate beading on bodice
- Pleated blouse
- Draped sleeves
- Metal cuff
- Bow and three arrows
- Quiver with golden embroidery
- Beautifully styled hair in ringlets
- Rooted eyelashes
- Fully poseable
- Display stand included
- Comes in elegant window display packaging
- Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of Disney and Pixar’s Brave (2012)
- Ages 6+
- PVC / ABS plastic / polypropylene / polyoxymethylene / polyester / metal
- Approx. 17” H
This article includes affiliate links that help support Mousesteps.