The Disneyland Resort has announced the return of the Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party this fall, as well as new costumes for Mickey Mouse and friends. Read below for all the details from the Disney Parks Blog, including more about Halfway to Halloween.
With Halfway to Halloween underway, Disneyland Resort is joining in on the haunted fun! While we’ll share the full details about the upcoming Halloween season later this year, we didn’t want to miss out on unveiling some spine-tingling announcements of what’s to come. Check it out!
For a grim, grinning good time, Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party will return this upcoming Halloween season! On select nights this fall, you can don your favorite costume* for a frightfully fun time at this separately-ticketed, limited-capacity, after-hours event at Disney California Adventure park. It’s never too early to start planning that costume! More details on this year’s Oogie Boogie Bash will be announced later this summer.
One of my favorite parts of the Halloween season at the Disneyland Resort is seeing the new outfits on Mickey Mouse and his friends. This year, they’ll don luminescent sheer fabrics that will give a ghostly glow to their festive new ensembles at Disneyland park. Be on the lookout for lots of cobwebs and details like bat bowties and spider-shaped bells! I can’t wait to join Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and their friends in their bewitching attire this Halloween season!
But for those of you who simply can’t wait for the Halloween season – never fear! You can celebrate Halfway to Halloween at Disneyland Resort, now through April 23.
You may have peeped earlier this week in the Halfway to Halloween Foodie Guide some wickedly delicious treats that you can enjoy now at the Disneyland Resort. To activate your tastebuds, check them out here:
- Minnie Witch Apple: Granny Smith Apple dipped in caramel with marshmallow ears enrobed in milk chocolate and dipped in white chocolate and orange M&M’S placed all over and rolled in purple sugar
- Oogie Boogie Crisped Rice Treat: Oogie Boogie-shaped crisped rice treat dipped in green, white chocolate with a black dark chocolate face
- Jack Skellington Cake Pop: Vanilla cake pop dipped in white chocolate with a black dark chocolate face
For some devilishly delicious treats at the Downtown Disney District, check out:
- Halloween Churro: Churro rolled in cinnamon sugar, drizzled with peanut butter and chocolate sauce, topped with peanut butter candy pieces. Available at California Churro through April 23.
- Halloween Jack-O-lantern Macaron: Orange Jack-O-Lantern macaron with fruit-flavored crisped rice cereal buttercream filling. Available at Kayla’s Cake through April 23.
And while you’re hanging out in the Downtown Disney District this week and feeling that Halfway to Halloween spirit, mosey on into Lovepop to find a “Nightmare Before Christmas” or “Hocus Pocus” bouquet. These creepy-cute cards are perfect for your loved ones who wish it were Halloween all year round!
The countdown is on. Happy Halfway to Halloween, y’all!
*Costumes are subject to Disney guidelines and should not be obstructive or offensive; please check special event costume guidelines at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/faq/parks/dress for restrictions.
Both Theme Park reservations and valid admission for the same Park on the same day are required for Park entry.
Oogie Boogie and Jack Skellington from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas