Space 220 Restaurant at EPCOT Adds New Dishes to its Menu
Space 220 Restaurant at EPCOT had added a number of new dishes to its menu. We were sent a list of the new items, but we don’t have photos yet (we hope to at some point).
Read below for more information from Space 220 Restaurant on the new dishes!
Photo by Denise Preskitt, Mousesteps
Space 220 Restaurant, the out-of-this-world dining experience at Walt Disney World’s EPCOT, has just added some stellar new dishes to its menu, awaiting guests a simulated 220 miles above the Earth. The new offerings now available are:
- Seafood Cannelloni “Rockets” – shrimp, scallops, snapper, saffron cream sauce, salmon caviar, chives
- Neptuna Tartare – sushi grade yellowfin tuna, avocado crema, mango coulis, edamame, wonton crisp, yuzu dressing
- Roasted Asparagus Soup – jumbo lump crabmeat, roasted poblano and red peppers, citrus chili oil, crouton
Star Course (Entrées)
- Tomahawk Pork Chop – slow roasted 16 oz Niman Ranch pork chop, corn flan, succotash, spiced applesauce
- Pan Roasted Swordfish “Cioppino” – shrimp, littleneck clams, prince edward island mussels, tomato fennel seafood broth, toasted garlic bread
Supernova Sweets (Dessert)
- Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt Parfait – black sesame crumble, yuzu curd, macerated blackberries, basil blackberry sauce
- Cosmic Cupcake (Kid’s Menu) – chocolate vegan devil’s food cake topped with vanilla frosting & galactic sprinkles
- Fruity Pebbles Cereal Rocket Pop (Kid’s Menu) – fruity pebbles, marshmallow, chocolate rocket