Jaleo Disney Springs Debuts New Menu Items for Summer 2023
Jaleo Disney Springs has unveiled a series of new dishes for the summer dining season! This is Jaleo’s most significant menu change since opening in 2019. Jaleo says that “Guests can expect a number of new Spanish-inspired tapas to pair with signature cocktails and sangrias, plus larger plates like whole roasted branzino prepared with potatoes, olive oil and fresh herbs and an exciting delicacy, Secreto Iberico, cooked on a Basque grill and served with Pan con Tomate.”
There are additional dishes including gazpacho and Atún Crudo con Aguacate, thinly sliced tuna served with avocado and a citrus dressing. Reservations are recommended.
Read below for the new menu items!
- Cono de Atún “Gilda”($8): Cone of Tuna Tartare, Modern Olive, Cantabrian Anchovy and Piparra Pepper
- Gazpacho Estilo Algeciras ($10): Classic chilled Spanish soup made with Tomato, Cucumbers and Green Bell Peppers
- Ensalada de Aguacate y Mojo Verde “Spanish Diner” ($13): Avocado, Mojo Verde and Goat Cheese Salad
- Piquillos Rellenos con Brandada de Bacalao ($16): Stuffed Piquillos of Bacalao and Potato served with Manchego cheese and a Bechamel Sauce
- Mejilones a la Brasa con Mojo Verde ($16): Mussels cooked in Josper served with Mojo Verde
- Lubina a la Pobre ($56): Whole roasted Branzino served with Potatoes, Olive Oil and Fresh Herbs
- Ensalada de Tomate con Ventresca ($34): Heirloom Tomato Salad served with Red Onions, Piparra Peppers and 4 oz. of conserved Tuna Belly from Asturias
- Secreto Iberico de Bellota ($105): Secreto Iberico cooked on the basque grill and served with Pan con Tomate
- Pintxos Morunos de Cordero ($18): Basque Grilled Lamb Skewer with Andalusian Spices
- Berenjenas con Miel ($12): Fried eggplant with honey and lemon zest
- Atún Crudo con Aguacate ($18): Thinly sliced tuna served with avocado and a citrus dressing
About Jaleo: Imagined through the creative lens of Chef José Andrés and his team, Jaleo brings alive the spirit and flavors of Spain by showcasing the rich regional diversity of Spanish cuisine.
Jaleo is located at the Disney Springs West Side, close to the Aerophile balloon (formerly Characters in Flight). The restaurant is open for both lunch and dinner.
Hours currently are:
Sunday – Thursday: 11:30 AM – 11 PM
Friday – Saturday: 11:30 AM – 11:30 PM
The new menu items sound amazing! We will have to go check it out soon.