shopDisney has added a Madame Leota Loungefly Mini Backpack as part of its The Haunted Mansion Collection, which was refreshed a few days back with a Spirit Jersey, Crocs and more. Madame Leota artwork is on the front pocket, with more artwork on the backpack and a great print on the lining (one that we’ve seen on other The Haunted Mansion items).
Even without the psychic abilities of Madame Leota, it’s possible to see that there’s a frightfully fashionable backpack in your future. One of the notorious inhabitants of The Haunted Mansion attraction, Leota’s face is framed within her crystal ball on the front of this simulated leather mini backpack by Loungefly that features glow-in-the-dark elements.
Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort
- Simulated leather mini backpack
- Round exterior front zip pocket features Madame Leota with 3D crystal ball stand detailing
- Screen art ”Madame Leota – Knower and seer of all” with The Haunted Mansion logo on back
- Screen art candles, ribbons and musical instruments on front
- Screen art candelabra on left side
- Screen art cat on right side
- Ribbon, candles and face glow in the dark
- Double zipper main compartment
- Loungefly logo metal pulls
- Blacktone hardware
- Side slip pockets
- Fabric lining with allover print of characters and objects from The Haunted Mansion
- Disney Parks x Loungefly logo label plate
- Inspired by The Haunted Mansion attraction
- Part of Disney’s Haunted Mansion Trend Collection
- 60% polyurethane / 40% PVC
- 10 1/2” H x 8 3/4” W x 4 3/4” D
This article includes affiliate links that help support Mousesteps.