shopDisney has added the The Nightmare Before Christmas 30th Anniversary Limited Edition Doll Set with Jack and Sally, along with Zero. This is a preorder, the set is scheduled to be available on or around November 22nd, 2023. There are interchangeable faces, stands and accessories as part of The Nightmare Before Christmas 30th Anniversary Limited Edition Doll Set. This is a limited edition of 3700!
Read below for more information on The Nightmare Before Christmas 30th Anniversary Limited Edition Doll Set, with additional details on shopDisney while it remains available.
Experience frightful fun and holiday delights with this limited edition collectible doll set featuring Pumpkin King Jack Skellington and patchwork girl Sally. Inspired by the memorable moment in Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas when Sally sews Jack a Santa suit, this 30th Anniversary keepsake features two highly detailed dolls with interchangeable faces, stands and accessories, including Zero.
- Limited Edition of 3,700
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Set includes Jack Skellington and Sally dolls, Zero figure, base and accessories
- Limited articulation
- Display stands included
- Scenic base with miniature house and gate setting
- Comes in elegant window display packaging with gatefold foil slipcase
- Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas 30th Anniversary logo on box
- Magnetic closure
- Celebrating the 30th Anniversary of Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
- Signature striped print suit with bat wing bowtie
- Two additional heads with alternate expressions
- Faux fur-trimmed velour ”Sandy Claws” suit and hat
- Zero figure
- Signature patchwork print dress
- Two additional face masks with alternate expressions
- Rooted hair
- Ages 6+
- ABS / PVC / nylon / polyester
- Jack Skellington: approx. 16” H
- Sally: approx. 14” H
- Zero: approx. 6” L
- Box: approx. 18 1/2” H x 17” W x 7” D
This article includes affiliate links that help support Mousesteps.