The 2015 Disney Parks Moms Panel has been announced! Here is the information from Disney about the 22 new members, who actually consists of moms, dads, grandparents and more.
Lake Buena Vista, Fla., Feb. 3, 2015 – Disney Parks officially announced today 22 new members of the 2015 Disney Parks Moms Panel. Each panelist possesses exemplary knowledge about a specific Disney Destination, including Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, runDisney, Disney Vacation Club, Disney Cruise Line, and more. This diverse group of dedicated enthusiasts will share its vast park experience with future visitors looking to add an extra pinch of pixie dust to their desired Disney trip.
Launched in 2008, the Disney Parks Moms Panel is a resource designed to help guests craft and plan their perfect Disney vacation. In addition to being available in English and Spanish, this year, the Disney Parks Moms Panel adds two new language pages – French and Portuguese. Guests will be able to reach an array of Panelists consisting of moms, grandparents, dads, single parents, and parents of special needs children. Questions to the site cover many Disney-related vacation topics, such as theme park tips, cruise ship itineraries, on-property hotel options, baby care center locations, special in-park events, and many more. Panelists share a passion for all things Disney and extensive knowledge of its properties and products – and just as important – are excited to provide tips to help create lifelong memories for others.
Later this year, the Disney Parks Moms Panel will also be optimized for mobile devices, enabling travelers to plan on the go.
“Those of us on the selection committee this year were excited by the increased number of applicants from all over the world,” said Leanne O’Regan, director of social media for Disney Parks. “We recognize the importance of implementing additional language options that cater to our culturally diverse guests.”
In September 2014, thousands of Moms Panel hopefuls worldwide submitted applications for a coveted spot. From those passionate submissions, a new group of 22 parents and grandparents was selected to join the prestigious forum. Including the new class, the 2015 Disney Parks Moms Panel now has a total of 50 members.
Meet the newest members of the 2015 Disney Parks Moms Panel:
– Amy B.; Melbourne, Fla. (Walt Disney World)
– Ana F.; Houston, Texas (Walt Disney World)
– Andrea U.; Raleigh, N.C. (Walt Disney World)
– Anne B.; Ankeny, Iowa (Walt Disney World)
– Autumn B.; Duluth, Ga. (Walt Disney World)
– Brandy B.; Easley, S.C. (Walt Disney World)
– Camila R.; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Walt Disney World)
– Carrie M.; Brentwood, Tenn. (Walt Disney World)
– Crystal B.; Parker, Colo. (Walt Disney World)
– Emily V.; Broomfield, Colo. (Disneyland Resort)
– Gina D.; Vila Velha, Brazil (Walt Disney World)
– Heather S.; West Seneca, N.Y. (Walt Disney World)
– Jason K.; Dunwoody, Ga. (Walt Disney World)
– Kate M.; Granger, Ind. (Disney Vacation Club)
– Kathy K.; Riverview, Fla. (Walt Disney World)
– Leanne T.; Saint Peters, Mo. (Walt Disney World)
– Lynne C.; Verdun, Quebec (Walt Disney World)
– Missy M.; Edinburg, Texas (Walt Disney World)
– Rachel L.; Kenosha, WI. (Walt Disney World)
– Sarah L.; Straughn, Ind. (Walt Disney World)
– Susan P.; Westhampton Beach, N.Y. (Walt Disney World)
– Tracy V.; Westmont, Ill. (Disney Cruise Line)
For more information about the Disney Parks Moms Panel or the entry process, please visit http://disneyparksmomspanel.disney.go.com/
About the Disney Parks Moms Panel
The Disney Parks Moms Panel is an online forum where guests can get tips and insights for a Disney vacation from real moms, dads and grandparents who have mastered the art of planning Disney vacations. Guests can pose questions to the panelists in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese, as well as gain access to other vacation-planning tools for booking a Disney vacation. Featuring just 12 members during its inaugural year in 2008, the panel now boasts 50 park-savvy panelists as a result of the popularity of the site and an ever-growing number of questions submitted by curious parents. For more information and to meet the panelists, visit www.disneyparksmomspanel.com.