The popular Free Disney Dining Plan offer is back at Walt Disney World for select dates through 2018! I recommend booking this early since resort rooms can be limited with this plan. Free Dining is a massively popular promotion and has been around since I was a travel planner myself back 10 years and longer ago. Moderate and Value resorts receive the Quick Service Dining Plan and a Deluxe or Villa booking receives the standard Disney Dining Plan. More information is below, guests do have to book a non-discounted room and a ticket with a Park Hopper option. We recommend MEI & Mouse Fan Travel, our travel sponsor – they have been planning Disney vacations for 20 years now.
Photo of Via Napoli Pizza, Denise Preskitt – Mousesteps
Savor the chance to experience an unforgettable stay in the middle of the magic! Enjoy a FREE dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and a ticket with a Park Hopper® Option.
Note: packages for other lengths of stay may be available.
Book a Value & Moderate resort – Get Quick Service Dining Plan
Book a Deluxe or Villa – Get the Disney Dining Plan
Valid for stays most nights:
Aug 2 – Aug 19 – Disney VISA card members only
Aug 20 – Sept 29
Nov 24 – Nov 27
Dec 7 – Dec 23
Book by July 7, 2018
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Advance reservation required.
- Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be on or before Dec 31, 2019.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Gratuities are not included.
- All Guests in the same room must be on the same package.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas and Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
Visit MEI & Mouse Fan Travel for a no-obligation quote!