Reservations are now available for a new Signature Celebration Package at Cinderella’s Royal Table. The premium experience includes dinner with Disney characters inside Cinderella Castle, priority Happily Ever After fireworks viewing and a dessert party along with a few other extras. It appears to be offered on select days beginning August 3rd, 2019.
Photos copyright Disney
Cinderella’s Royal Table is one of the most popular restaurants at Walt Disney World, and guests are welcomed by Cinderella and Prince Charming. From Disney: Attendees will receive keepsake menus as well as a complimentary glass of sparkling wine or specialty beverage. You’ll then indulge in a scrumptious starter such as the charcuterie platter and choose your main course from a delicious menu with options including the braised pork chop and cauliflower, beef or fish of the day. Little ones will love the kid-friendly menu options—plus some of your favorite Disney Princesses will stop by while you dine.
The next stop is the West Plaza Garden priority viewing area for Happily Ever After, which is a wonderful projection and fireworks show! Guests will have a beautiful box of Cinderella-inspired confections from dinner to take with them.
The last component is the After Fireworks Dessert Party, with Cinderella-themed desserts, chocolate-dipped strawberries, hand-scooped ice cream, cookies, cupcakes and more.
Here is information on the package, you can book it online here.
Signature Celebration Package Details
- Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom park
- Starting daily in August 2019
- $199 per adult—plus tax and gratuities
- $169 per child (ages 3 and over)—plus tax and gratuities
- Separate theme park admission is required and not included in the package price
- Alcohol is only served to Guests age 21 and older with valid ID
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the event will be charged full price
- All menu items and event experiences are subject to change or cancellation without notice