We will be at Disney Villains After Hours tonight and I am looking forward to the new addition, Villains’ Cursed Caravan! Disney Villains After Hours will run at the Magic Kingdom on select nights through July 10, 2020. The event does not include meet and greets but the first one we attended in 2019 was a lot of fun. Read below for more information including pricing! Annual Passholders and DVC Members do get a decent discount on the Disney After Hours events.
All photos copyright Disney
Villains’ Cursed Caravan will include Ursula, Maleficent as the Dragon, Gaston, Oogie Boogie, Cruella DeVil, Captain Hook and more!
Lady Tremaine is shown in a carriage in this photo from Disney.
On the Disney Parks Blog, fun things to do at Disney Villains After Hours are listed along with pricing and other information:
- Watch “Villains Unite the Night” Stage Show: Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this show which will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Dance the night away during this sinister soiree as a party DJ electrifies the night with monstrous music on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage.
- Eat wickedly good food & beverages. A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by our favorite villains. Check out Alex’s Foodie Guide!
- Enjoy villain-inspired additions to Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Strike a pose at special themed photo locations scattered throughout the park.
- Get exclusive event merchandise. Event attendees can also purchase new logo merchandise, as well as items featuring Oogie Boogie, Hades and more! See our post from earlier this week!
- Experience low wait times at more than 20 attractions and experiences throughout the park.
Tickets for Disney Villains After Hours are available to purchase in advance for $145 plus tax or $155 plus tax on the event night. That’s at $10 savings if you buy early! Plus, Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $30 discount. Event tickets allow entry as early as 7 p.m., which gives you time to enjoy fireworks before heading off to the attractions. Select complimentary snacks and beverages are also included in the cost of admission.
Don’t forget to show off your sinister side by dressing in attire inspired by your favorite baddie and sharing your experience using #VillainsAfterHours.
For more information on Disney Villains After Hours and to purchase your tickets, visit DisneyWorld.com/VillainsAfterHours or call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 939-2742.
As a reminder, this event does not include character greetings.