One of the new ornaments on shopDisney is the Disneyland “it’s a small world” Clock Ornament. The Disneyland version of “it’s a small world” is my favorite, with the iconic exterior (especially during the holidays). shopDisney has quite a few ornaments already for the 2021 season and keeps adding more. Here is a look at details on the “it’s a small world” Clock Ornament from shopDisney:
It’s a world of hope and a world of ”cheers” this holiday season with our sculpted ornament of Disney’s it’s a small world facade at Disneyland. The back side features an interior cutaway including global children in festive dress.
Created especially for Disneyland Resort
- Highly detailed miniature
- Fully sculpted facade
- Interior cutaway diorama
- Metallic paint accents
- On base for desk display
- Satin ribbon with lobster claw clasp for hanging
- Artist: Costa Alavezos
- Artist printed signature on base
- Inspired by Disney’s it’s a small world attraction at Disneyland
- Part of our Disney Parks Holiday Ornament Collection
- 5” H x 2 1/2” W x 1 3/4” D
This article includes affiliate links that help support Mousesteps.