I posted a couple of months ago that the Birnbaum’s 2023 Walt Disney World guide book would be releasing this September – in addition, Birnbaum’s 2023 Disneyland is scheduled to release on September 20th, 2022 and is available for preorder. Honestly, the most important part of Birnbaum’s for me is the coupons, and they are mentioned for not just the Walt Disney World version but Birnbaum’s 2023 Disneyland as well. I also like these guides for the souvenir aspect. Here is information on Birnbaum’s 2023 Disneyland!
As Disneyland continues to grow and evolve, trust Birnbaum as your 2022-2023 guide for:
- insider tips on how to see and do it all
- detailed descriptions of all attractions, resorts, and eateries
- money-saving strategies
New to Disneyland:
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: The new 14-acre land will burst onto the scene to amaze guests of all ages. The largest themed expansion in Disneyland Park history transports guests to Batuu, a distant planet featuring lush forests, rocky turf, and immersive Star Wars-style architecture. Birnbaum gives the low-down on Disneyland’s newest adventure zone.
- Pixar Pier: Birnbaum offers tips and strategies for making the most of a visit to this newly-reimagined land, including not-to-be-missed attractions (Incredicoaster, Pixar Pal-Around, and more), eateries (including menu updates for the new fan-favorite: Lamplight Lounge), and shopping opportunities (Bing-Bong’s Sweet Stuff and Knick’s Knacks).
- The Tropical Hideaway: Disneyland is home to a tropical new marketplace and dining destination, conveniently located in near Adventureland’s Enchanted Tiki Room. Birnbaum supplies all the savory details for appetizing adventures in this refreshing respite offering tropical sounds and waterfront views.
- And what’s new at the dynamic dining, shopping, and entertainment district known as Downtown Disney? We’ll fill you in!
Inside we’ll also tell you how to:
- Plan a Disneyland vacation that’s right for you, including deciding when to go
- Stretch your dollar with money-saving tips and coupons exclusive to Birnbaum
- Enter the parks before the crowds arrive, or stay for hours after closing time, with Extra Magic Hours
- Maximize MaxPass, a popular service that lets guests save time in line by booking FastPass selections for park attractions with a mobile device. The service includes unlimited downloads of photos snapped by Disneyland PhotoPass photographers, too.
- Choose (and book) a Disney dining experience with our extensive restaurant coverage
- Skip lines for quick-service eateries throughout the Disneyland Resort by ordering ahead via Disney’s handy (and free) mobile app.
- Raise a glass and enjoy other-worldly snacks and live entertainment at the new Oga’s Cantina. Musical entertainment is provided by the Cantina’s resident deejay, a quirky droid known as RX-24.
- Reserve a breakfast with Goofy and his Disney pals
- Meet and greet Mickey Mouse and an ever-growing cast of Disney characters
- Celebrate the holidays (a lot of ’em!) Disney-style, in the parks, restaurants and Disneyland Resort hotels
- Sign up for behind-the-scenes tours
- Detect dozens of Hidden Mickeys throughout the theme parks
Planning a trip to Disneyland? Be sure to have all the official guides from Disney Editions:
- The Hidden Mickeys of Disneyland
This article includes affiliate links that help support Mousesteps.