Funkoverse: Universal Monsters 100 4-Pack Releasing July 3rd, Available for Preorder
Funko Games is releasing quite a few games this summer, with one being the Funkoverse: Universal Monsters 100 4-Pack. This was part of an announcement yesterday for Halfway to Halloween, along with the Disney Hocus Pocus Tricks & Wits Card Game and more! Funkoverse: Universal Monsters 100 4-Pack is scheduled to release July 3rd, 2022 and is available for preorder. Read more below about Funkoverse: Universal Monsters 100 4-Pack!
- Universal’s iconic classic horror characters have arrive to strike fear into Funkoverse!
- Includes four exclusive Universal Monsters Funko Pop! figures found only in this game! Each figure is a unique, playable character with their own abilities!
- Assemble the Bride of Frankenstein from robbed graves to unleash her undead prowess!
- Use Dracula’s blood-draining abilities to power up your attacks and terrorize your foes using his special blood-red die!
- Ambush and abduct your rivals with the Creature From the Black Lagoon!
- Four different gameplay scenarios give four different ways to play the game!
- Move through memorable locations — Dracula’s Castle or Frankenstein’s Laboratory
In the Funkoverse Strategy Game, you combine your favorite characters and go head-to-head in exciting game scenarios. Each turn, you select one of your characters and perform two actions. Each character has access to basic actions like moving and challenges as well as several unique abilities that may be performed only by spending ability tokens. Funkoverse uses an innovative “cooldown” system — the more powerful the ability, the longer it will take for the ability token to become available again — so players have to spend their ability tokens wisely. Each character in Funkoverse is unique, so players are encouraged to try out different combinations of characters and items in order to discover their favorite synergies and powerful strategies for the different game scenarios.
This article includes affiliate links that help support Mousesteps.